vingt-deux

Michael dropped her off hours after morning sex in the kitchen, placing a sweet kiss on her cheek and watching her walk up to the door before driving off.

She cleaned herself up, showering, brushing her teeth and putting on clothes that were actually hers.

She was on her way to make food when there was a knock on the door. A quiet sigh left her lips before she pulled the door open, revealing Calum.

Their eyes fell on each others necks, the purple spots clear as day. Color drained from their faces instantly.

"Night out with the guys, huh?"

"Reruns of Buffy seemed pleasant."

"Why are we doing this Calum?"

"Because neither of us know what else to do."

"Are you scared?"

"Are you?"

"Yeah." She whispered, looking down at her bare feet.

He sighed, "Can I come in?"

She nodded, stepping aside to let him in. Her eyes averted to the bag bumping against his thigh as he walked

"What's in the bag?"

"Cupcake mix."

"Um?" She drew her eyebrows together in confusion.

"I saw there were only two pills in the bottle last I was here, and I figured cupcakes were a good idea."

"So you thought giving a kid with ADHD, whose not on meds, something made purely of sugar, was a good idea?" She folded her arms.

"Yeah," He shrugged, "It'll keep you occupied for a few hours."

She exhaled softly through her nose, sending a small nod his way, "You know where the stuff is."

He led them into the kitchen, gathering the essentials needed to create the batter. He dumped them all in a bowl, Cameron assisted with measuring, before he started mixing. They stood in silence, her eyes focused on his hands moving in circles, or his biceps flexing with every movement. When the ingredients turned to a creme, he slid the bowl over with a smile.

She moved the mix into little cups in a tray, constantly spilling it on the side.

"Hey, Cam.."

"What?" She looked up only to be greeted by Calum wiping mix down her cheek and laughing as she gasped.

=

Cameron

My eyes widened as the sudden, nasty feeling of goop on my face suddenly appeared.

I looked up at Calum, he flashed an innocent smile, "It's on, Hood." I spoke quickly, scooping mix onto my hand and running it down his face. He laughed until he was red in the face and proceeded to coat me in cupcake mix and icing.

We ended up on the floor laughing, mix on our clothes, on our face, on our skin.

"What're we supposed to do now, Calum? We can't have cupcakes anymore!" I laughed, frowning.

"Well," He slid closer, "For starters, we could work on getting this shit off." He slowly leaned in, pressing his lips softly to mine. He took my bottom lip between his teeth, then sucked softly before pulling away with a smirk. "You had some on your lip."

I felt my face heat up as I stood up. He followed, towering over me instantly. Fuck this height difference. I was up to his nipple, do you understand how frustrating this is?

"Come here." He whispered, pulling at my waist. He lifted me up so I was sitting on the counter.

"I'm not 5, Cal. I can clean myself." I said as he took a wet towel to my face.

"Can you shut up and let me do cute things."

"Because sleeping with someone else is cute." I whispered.

"Dammit Cameron," He sighed, "I know I fucked up. I want to fix this."

"I'm not mad though. I slept with Michael. We're even."

His jaw clenched and unclenched. Is that jealousy? Oh ho ho. How the tables have turned, Calum Hood.

"Is she good at least?" I raised my eyebrows. When he shook his head I started laughing.

Then why has she given it up to half his team?

"You're better."

I choked on my spit.

"Then, wh-- nevermind." I shook my head and he smiled.

"Was he good?"

"Rough tie."

"Fuck."

I took the towel from his hands, tugging at his shirt so he was in between my legs. His hands rested on my thighs.

"Is his dick bigger than mine?" He crinkled his eyes as I wiped his cheek.

I shrugged with a smile, "It's possible."

"Cam." He whined.

"I don't know Cal," I laughed, "I'm not comparing dicks."

It went quiet. He stared at me as I rubbed blue icing off his jaw and out of his hair. It stained his skin, probably mine too.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

I let out a sigh, "Don't do this, Cal. Don't go out with her, and then come back to me with this. It's giving me whiplash and quite frankly, it's pissing me off."

"You can't say that when you're running off with Michael every night!" He exclaimed.

"That's different! I'm not using someone to hide something!" I pushed him back so I could stand up. "Calum, I'm really tired of this "she's a cover up" story. It's ridiculous, and I am tired of being the second choice. What happened to bros before hoes, man?!"

"Cameron, you're just not understan--"

"No. Calum, I think I understand pretty well." I folded my arms, "If you didn't mean what you said, you should've just told me and saved me the pain of sitting here thinking "shit, my bestfriend loves me" and then you let me tell you how I felt! You let me open up and tell you I loved you back. You wonder why I build my walls so high? Cause of assholes like you." My voice fell to a whisper as a knot formed in my throat.

"You know I didn't lie to you." He whispered.

"It sure fucking feels like it." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

I have a list of reasons why I know he's lying.

"Baby, just give me one more chance. I'm done with her, let me prove it." He grabbed my hands in his.

My minds telling me no,

but my body!

No, my minds telling me no, my heart and vagina are telling me yes.

I sighed, "Fine. After this, if you fuck up I'm done. Like not just with this relationship thing, with you entirely."

"Thank you." He let out a soft sigh, placing a kiss to my forehead and pulling me into a hug. My arms wrapped around his torso.

"I hate you sometimes."

=

oh

sorry i didN'T MEAN FOR IT TO TAKE ME THIS LONG TO UPDATE

I'M ASS

IM SORRY