treize

For the first time in years, our shoes didn't match. It felt like a part of me was missing. I didn't feel right. I had black, he had blue.

I walked up to him at his locker, leaning beside him while looking up at him.

"Hi." I smiled.

He looked at me, a look of relief flashing over his face, "Hey."

"So, Captain America comes out this weekend, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"I would love to." He grinned, shutting his locker.

"Good, Then it's a date." I nodded. He gave me a look, like he was confused but happy at my choice of words. I was confused with my words, why did I say date?

He walked with me down the hall, our feet falling in sync within seconds.

"I'm really sorry about that thing at the party." He mumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What even happened?" I looked up at him.

"Remember? When I yanked you away from Michael and caused a scene?"

"I don't remember anything."

"Cam, you made out with him." He looked at me, just expecting me to remember. I stopped in my tracks, turning towards him. I felt sick.

"I kissed Michael Clifford?!" I yelled. It echoed through the crowded hall, causing everyone to go silent and look at me. Calum shifted awkwardly on his feet.

"Why don't you remember? How much did you drink?"

"I didn't."

"Then wh-- did you take drugs?"

"What are drugs?" I scoffed, looking away.

"So he drugged you and shoved his tongue down your throat?" He was looking maaaddd.

"No, I took them because I wanted to." I shrugged as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "I don't know why you're so worried. I'm fine."

"You kissed Michael."

"It could've been you but you were playing." I shrugged before skipping off. I was about to turn a corner when I was yanked into a janitors closet.

"What are y--" He smashed his lips into mine.

I'm buying him chapstick for his birhtday, I swear to god.

He groaned when I gripped his hair.

This boy really likes his hair pulled.

My backpack was the only thing separating my back from the wall when he pushed me against it, taking my thighs and lifting me off the ground. My legs wrapped around his waist, grinding on him slowly.

"Cammie." He whispered, his hand finding its way up the back of my shirt and his nails running down my skin slowly, then holding my waist down against him. "Don't." He moved away from my mouth, finding my neck and marking me as many times as he wanted.

"What? Don't wanna do it in the closet?" I chuckled breathlessly, biting down on my lip to hide the moan that wanted to escape when he bit down on my sweet spot.

"I'd fuck you anywhere." He whispered against my skin, sending shivers down my body.

"So what's stopping you?"

"The fact that there's a teacher down the hall." He pulled away after leaving my collarbone and neck coated in bruises, and looked at me.

"Afraid of someone hearing me scream your name?" I whispered, licking my now swollen lips. He let out a low groan before I slid from his grip and stood up right, readjusting my jeans. "You know where I am if you wanna fix that." I smirked, pointing down at his pants with my eyes. His jeans looked so tight with the bulge formed in the front.

I walked out, pulling my hair forward to hide the damage. This is going to get harder every time. I must've zoned out while walking because I didn't come to my senses until Sydney slammed into me.

"Watch out." I spat with a glare.

"Oh shut up, Cameron. I have places to be, I don't need your shit."

"Where? Gonna go suck some random guys dick?" I laughed.

"Only Calum's." She smiled innocently and started walking again. My smile fell and I wanted to throw up.

I get him worked up, and he calls her? I should've just dropped to my knees right there!

My mind wasn't processing. Images of her with her mouth around him ran through my mind and made my throat burn.

I ran to the girls bathroom, bursting into a stall, dropping to my knees and throwing up the images. My fingers ran through my hair as I breathed hard. My esophagus was on fire.

Why do I keep letting this happen to me?

He's using us. He doesn't get one thing from one girl, so he jumps to the other.

I need to stop.

I need to be done with Calum Hood.

Whatever sex shit we had going on, is over.

=

I HATE CALUM SO MUCH FUCK

BYE

ILY GUYS