cinq

"C'mon." Cameron whined, tugging at his hand, "i just want to get this over with.

Detention had finally rolled around. 

"i'm coming, one sec." he shot a glare, finishing up his poster.

"it's been like 5!" she exclaimed angrily.

"holy fuck. come on." he pushed her down the hall, watching her grin from ear to ear with satisfaction.

"Why are you here?" Cameron sneered, her eyes falling on Luke as they walked in. He sat alone at a table, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Even the victim gets punished." He shrugged.

"You're one to talk about victim." She rolled her eyes.

"Be quiet, and sit." The librarian told them. They sat on either side of a table.

Due to Cameron's inability to sit still for longer than three minutes at a time, she got up to go to the restroom twice, and continuously tapped her fingers, or hummed. She even kicked her feet up on the table and picked at her vans at one point. Calum watched her, shaking his head.

"I totally like, forgot my afternoon's at home." She said, shoving her hands in her pockets as they were released.

He chuckled, "Yeah, I kinda figured."

"Cameron!" Luke called, running down the hall after them. Calum instinctively grabbed her hand as they turned, stepping in front of her in front of her in a protective manner.

"What do you want, Hemmings?" She drew her eyebrows together, peering past Calum's big ass arms.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry for touching you. I don't know why I did it. It was an asshole move. I'm really sorry." He stepped from foot to foot, staring down at her anxiously.

She and Calum swapped glances before she looked at Luke while nodding, "I accept your apology."

Always say "I accept your apology," because if you say "It's okay," they'll think it's okay to do it again.

"And I'm sorry for touching your girlfriend." He looked at Calum, genuinely apologetically. Calum gave him a solid nod, clenching his jaw.

Luke gave them soft smiles before walking off.

"Why do people keep saying we're dating?" She tilted her head.

"We've been joined at the hip since year 5, Cam."

"My hip doesn't even reach yours." She looked at it. Her hip was inches lower than his.

"Can we get food?" He asked, feeling his stomach building up the urge to growl. she nodded in excitement, jumping into the passengers side of the car.

"So, Hemmings huh," he sent her a smirk, "Think he's feeling some type of way?"

"Can you just drive? That's like the worst thing you've ever said."

"I mean, you did let him cop a feel."

"Shut up you cum-guzzler before i sock you up." 

+

jus fixing sum stuff (-: