seven. all the time

seven.

. • -

all the time

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Ballin' - PARTYNEXTDOOR
1:21 ───ㅇ───── 3:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

AFTER announcing who had won the highest score from the fight judges during HyunA's battle, Jessi's battle was next up

The battle between HolyBang and LACHICA started off with LACHICA's video.

The women had very eye-catching outfits, the most notable piece being their hats with diamond strings hanging off the edge.

Jang-mi felt that they were able to grab and hold attention with their choreography from start to finish, and they were able to capture Jessi's vibe.

Then came HolyBang's video.

Jang-mi couldn't help but admire the women of the crew and how cool their dance was. You could see how much they practiced through their performance.

She liked both videos a lot. In her opinion, both were quite well-made and both crews did well in their own ways.

However, the fight judges gave LACHICA a higher score.

Last but not least was BoA's battle, a showdown between WANT and YGX.

Jang-mi was quite interested in the battle given the bad blood between the two crews so far.

What with two members of YGX defeating Chae-yeon in the freestyle battles and WANT becoming the main dancers in the Class Mission using YGX's choreography, there was already plenty of built-up tension.

YGX's video was shown first, the women dressed in stylish suits and beautiful makeup.

Jang-mi tensed her lips when she saw the copying section YGX made, her mind briefly drifting to how WANT would struggle with emulating it.

Jang-mi had already seen what the section looked like when the two crews were rehearsing.

They had Yell perform a few break-dancing moves whilst the other four members moves in sync with one another.

There were no break-dancers in WANT. None of them knew how to do Yell's tricks, so it would be incredibly difficult for any of them to portray Yell's part accurately, which would then cause them to look bad.

Jang-mi didn't know whether or mot that was fair, but she did know that she felt bad for WANT.

It was a little upsetting to see how WANT had gave YGX something all of them could do, and YGX gave WANT something none of them could do.

The dance was impressive though, Jang-mi had to give them credit. They were very good with details.

WANT's video played soon after YGX's video had ended, the women of WANT appearing in all-white outfits.