four. make you mine

four.

. • -

make you mine

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Hey Mama - David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack
1:19 ───ㅇ───── 3:20
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ CLASS MISSION MAIN DANCER TRIAL + DANCE VIDEO ATTIRE + HAIR }

"EXCUSE me?" Exclaimed Jang-mi as she walked into the hideout

"You heard what I said." Vibe said.

"...All I did was give her a coffee cake." Jang-mi stated.

"That's where it starts." Vibe claimed with a snap of her fingers.

"Where what starts? You're so extra." Jang-mi sighed as she sat down on a couch, her crewmates following suit.

"Did the leaders pick a choreography?" Ji-ho asked her.

"Yes. We settled on Noze's, although I feel like we all chose hers for the same reason." Jang-mi said.

"Why?" Tara asked.

"Uh... Well, when picking a choreography, you have to think about a few things. The most important thing is, can you do this person's choreography better than they can?" Jang-mi stated.

Her crewmates nodded along, taking her words into consideration.

"Noze's choreography was... rather simple but still good. It can be learned in a short amount of time, and you can customize it with your own style easily. She also didn't finish her choreography." Jang-mi stated.

"She didn't?" Vibe asked, furrowing her brows in confusion.

"No. She left some stuff out toward the end, so I feel like the leaders will try to take advantage of that as well." Jang-mi said.