eight. i wanna

eight.

. • -

i wanna

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Scary Love - The Neighbourhood
1:34 ───ㅇ───── 3:46
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ POOL PARTY OUTFIT + HAIRSTYLE }

THE DAY after the first elimination of Street Woman Fighter, the remaining eight crews received an invitation to an event

The producers were hosting a pool party for them in the fight club.

It was a chance for the crews to celebrate their survival and relax after an intense and stressful mission.

It also gave all of the dancers a chance to spend time with one another and get to know each other.

When competing in missions, the teams rarely ever interacted because they were too busy prepping their choreographies. All of their attention and time went to those in their own crew. The only exception so far was the Class Mission.

At the pool party, they could talk freely. They could chat, swim, eat, and dance with each other without feeling weighed down by the need to win something.

No battling for a place in the show, no stress about meeting a deadline, no petty arguments over the littlest of disagreements.

Jang-mi honestly didn't expect to be given such an opportunity, but she didn't know if she would even be able to make use of it.

Of course she would take advantage of the chance to relax for the day. However, she wasn't confident in her chances at being able to connect with any of the other dancers.

She was still very distant from her own teammates.

She didn't know what to expect.

The pool party took place on the third floor of the penthouse.