one. super shy

one.

. • -

super shy

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : HYPNOTIC DATA - Odetari
0:45 ───ㅇ───── 2:09
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ INTRODUCTION ATTIRE + HAIR }

JANG-MI'S breath hitched as she approached the tall building up ahead with four other dancers follow behind her, her eyes gazing directly at the large 'W' that was plastered onto the very front

All five girls were dressed in black and white clothing. Those five girls made up a dance crew known as HYPNOTIC, and they had been given the opportunity to show off their talent to the world by taking part in a new TV show.

That TV show was called Street Woman Fighter. It was a reality show dedicated to all-women dance crews competing against one another in order to prove themselves as the best.

It was a fresh and new show, so everything was completely new to the dancers who were being invited.

This made Jang-mi a little uneasy, as she was a bit unsure about what to expect, aside from the obvious like battling and choreographing.

What she was really worried about was just how much would be asked of them and what lengths they would have to go to to fulfill the standards.

To be honest, her worries went farther than that.

HYPNOTIC was a crew that had been formed specifically for the show. They were gathered up after their agency had been informed about the show.

All five dancers were handpicked by the agency.

Jang-mi became the leader of HYPNOTIC through a discussion between crewmates, in which they decided that she would best fit the role due to experience and skill.

Jang-mi accepted being the leader solely because she didn't want to dump the responsibility onto someone else in her crew, but she was undeniably facing doubts about herself even though she didn't express them.