A Magician's mind 3

Raj had kept Harry and Ron in seperate cabin and he discussed all the matter with head of department.

Then he and Helly went to meet them one by one .

Raj- Harry, truly tell me where are jewels

Harry - Do , you really think so , I will tell you.

Raj- you are under us , you cannot escape from here .

Harry - ohh that is so...

He did magic trick and the hand chain  (used to hold tight hands of culprit )automatically went into the hands of Raj

Raj- Heyyy!!!!

Helly- (shocked) How?

There's no point to keep us in jail we are magicians we can hypnotise you and can easily escape, so we are going.
Good bye...

And yes the key of this hand chain is in the Helly's bag  .

(They both went)

Harry:(angrily) Ahhh! They are always ahead.

Helly:Shall we meet a retired magician , he might help us

(Harry agreed upon her idea and they went to meet Magician kallal and they explained all the matter)

Kallal: Hmm.... They have courage, they are soo much confident in their tricks

Mis.Helly when they called you up on the stage, do you even for a single second feel that something was going on with you .

Helly: No . Not at all.

Kallal: Did they touch you.

Helly: No.

Kallal: Do one thing just check your court once.

She checked her coat and found a small camera mic which was stuck inside her coat pocket

Harry :No no no , they now know all our conversations and plan .

Helly: Main problem is a confidential information about blue diamond is also revealed to them .

Harry: Shit. (He threw the camera mic in the dustbin by placing a foot on it)

But how do you know Mr. Kallol that there might something on her coat.

Kallol: ha ha ha , you police officers and FBI are soo fools . Why only Helly was chosen out of 2000 peoples .

Helly: this might coincidence. Because cheats were chosen by random people only

Kallol : surely , but they have given you a free ticket of their show , they knew that one of your team members will be seated on that seat .

When they told a random person to choose , they were hiding your seat number and row cheats in their hand and the cheats selected by persons were replaced by them .

Helly : What? Means , like , what a plan . They are very smart Thieves

Kallol : ha ha , they are Magicians . Don't underestimate them .

Harry: Now they have all the important information about blue diamond. We should immediately go and check there .

Kallol: You are still making a mistake Mr.Harry , they are aware that you have found their camera mic . They have become alert now . Magicians always have backup plans. Think like a magician.

Helly : Then what should we do .

Kallol : They will surely use their magic tricks .

Helly receives a call ...

Helly : what , we we are coming .

Raj : what happened ?

Helly : Raj , The magicians were spotted outside a restaurant "Tasty Fusion". This restaurant in just 3 shops next from here .

Raj : what are we waiting for?

They both went and told kallol that he will call him.

They saw the magicians sitting in the car .

As the Raj and Helly followed the magicians in their car, the magicians suddenly made a sharp turn and disappeared down a dark, winding alleyway. Raj and Helly quickly followed, but when they reached the end of the alley, the magicians and their car were nowhere to be found.

Confused, the detectives got out of their car and began searching the area, but there was no sign of the magicians. Suddenly, a loud cackle echoed through the alley, and the detectives turned to see the magicians standing on the roof of a nearby building, their eyes gleaming with mischief.

Before the detectives could react, the magicians began to perform a series of mysterious and awe-inspiring tricks. One magician (Harry) produced a cloud of smoke that enveloped the rooftop, obscuring their movements. As the smoke cleared, the other magician (Ron) had vanished into thin air, leaving the detectives bewildered and frustrated.

Raj- where did they gone?

Helly - look there . Pointing at  magicians who were standing in the truck  .

They both went into the truck . As soon as raj went near the magicians to arrest them . He found it was just an illusion created using a mirror and picture. Then the shutter of the truck went down.

Truck started moving ......

(Where they will be taken too , will Raj and Helly escape from the truck . Will they be able to safeguard blue diamond
Will be seen in the next part 📜)