the mansion part 2

Chapter 3:
A Fatal Encounter

During a lavish dinner party, Lady Victoria is found dead, stabbed with a crimson dagger.

Detective Sullivan realizes that Mr. Benedict's premonition was accurate, and she must now fulfill her role in solving the murder.

Everyone there were scared , they were in panic. It was difficult for Emily to find the murderer. So she personally meets all one by one and started her investigation by simply asking all of them 2 questions "Who was with her and what was she doing from morning to evening?"

Everyone replied to the answers and she found one thing common in all answers that nobody has seen Lady Victoria in afternoon.

Detective Sullivan then told everyone to be calm and sleep as it was midnight.

Chapter 4:
The Web of Suspects

Detective Sullivan starts interrogating the mansion's inhabitants, each with their own secrets and motives

The mansion is of ownership of Mr.Nickel who was stepbrother of Mr.Benedict . Nickel's two sons Harry and Paul were leaving with Mr. Benedict and his son John in this mansion because Nickel and his wife and daughter were on a business trip.

Suspects include Lady Victoria's estranged husband (Paul)and a jealous ex-lover(John)

The clues lead Detective Sullivan to discover hidden motives and relationships that could have driven someone to kill.

She found that Victoria's husband ( Paul) had married with purpose of her property
After marriage by betraying her he got his name on her property. what he wanted he got that led Detective Sullivan to suspect on ex lover (John)

John said that after Victoria's marriage the whole step uncle's family shifted to London for 5 years and he had hatred for Paul and he never met and contacted Victoria . He saw her today morning only . He further added that he tried to talk to her because she was not looking normal like as she has fear of something but she ignored him . Then he didn't talk with her.

Then she told him to rest and at 1:20 am she went to Mr.Benedict's room for investigation.

Chapter 5:
Clues and Red Herrings

Detective Sullivan uncovers a series of clues, including a hidden diary belonging to Lady Victoria
Red herrings emerge, leading Detective Sullivan down misleading paths as she tries to separate truth from deception.
She relies on her keen observation skills and attention to detail to see through the diversions and focus on the crucial evidence.

The clues she uncovers during this confrontation lead her closer to identifying the true killer.

Chapter 6:
Unmasking the Culprit

The very next day Detective Sullivan gathered everyone to that dinner hall where lady Victoria was dead . She then told everyone that she has found the real culprit. Tension rises of the guests

She pointed at John - ex lover of Victoria , and said loudly with confidence" Hello Mr.murderer !"

John said "No, I had't kill her . You are wrong assumptions. I told you everything during investigation ."

Emily: "I can prove it Mr idiot !"

Emily: After investigating with you I went at 1:20 a.m. to Mr.Benedict .I told him I have suspect on You and Paul . He had told me about the history of this mansion on my first day at mansion . This mansion has a secret chamber in this hall .

She then walked towards the clock and then opened it's glass and take out a key which was hidden behind the minute hand .

This key is of the door where Victoria stayed for 1 month after her marriage when Mr. Nickel's family shifted to London Victoria locked her room and hid this key behind minute hand .She informed Mr.Benedict because he was the only one on whom she can trust .

Emily : I went to the room and on the cupboad I found a daily, it belonged to Victoria

Emily : I went to the room and on the cupboad I found a daily, it belonged to Victoria. This diary is the biggest clue.

(What was in that diary which leads her to find the murderer ?
Will be seen in the next part)