Chapter 5 Relaxation🍋

AN: This will be a pretty chill chapter, not much else to say.

F/M: favorite movie, F/F: favorite food, F/S: favorite snack, F/D: favorite drink, F/C: favorite color

...----...

You opened your eyes to see an empty room. You didn't know where Monty went because you knew that he had the day off. You got out of bed but your body was sore and still hurt. You used the halls to help you walk and you made your way to the kitchen because it smelt like food was being cooked.

You pushed the door open and saw Monty in the kitchen cooking some food. He turned to look at you and saw you were struggling to walk a little bit. He walked up to you, picked you up and sat you down on the counter.

"The food is almost done."

Monty was now setting some food down in front of you along with a plate next to you for him. He sat down and both of you started to eat.

*Damn, this is really good. It's also nice to eat a meal again.*

Monty looked at you to see that you were enjoying the food and this made him happy.

"I have a couple of plans today, if you want to do something."

"Yeah, depending on what they are though, I'm having some trouble getting around."

"I'll just have to carry you around then, and don't worry, we will be in my room for the day.

You agreed and after you were done eating Monty took you back to his room. He laid you down on the bed and walked over to his tv.

"I was thinking we could play some games first, I have a PS5."

"That's awesome and yeah, anything specific you were thinking of."

"How about Black Ops Three."

Monty got everything set up and handed you a controller. You were just playing with bots but it was still fun. Monty put it as a team deathmatch and it was you and him versus eight bots.

You were having a lot of fun and both of you were getting quite competitive. Soon though, a bit of rage started to build up.

(You decide who was yelling this, could be either or)

"He did not kill me. What the fuck."

"That's total bullshit."

"He obviously missed."

Monty and you both decided to do something else since the game was more aggravating than fun. Monty suggested that you talk a bit so he could get to know you better, but first he had to go get something.

When he came back into the room you noticed his expression was no longer calm like it was when he left. He now had an angry/annoyed expression.

*Now that I think about it, everytime he leaves and comes back, He seems pissed off.*

He put something in his closet and sat back down. He didn't say much and his expression hadn't changed.

"You okay?"

"...yeah"

Once you spoke to him it was like you snapped him out of a trance. He had his calm expression back. He started to ask you some questions.

"So what's your favorite movie?

"I would have to say f/m."

"What about your favorite food or snack?"

"For snacks I would say f/s and I like f/f

"And your favorite drink?

"Hmmm, probably f/d."