Let's theorize about Player's past

Hello again my fellow readers, today I will be covering a topic I've been thinking about a lot recently. 

Remember when everyone was trying to put together Mr. Cheese's life story piece by piece with the help of songs about him and AUL 17? I honestly don't because I either wasn't on Wattpad then or wasn't interested in it. Plus now that everyone knows it, there's no need for me to theorize about it unless ya guys want to. 

Plus, Player is my fav character, so basically that's why I'm doing this. Also because I've got more clues and have put together a lot of points, now I can bring my theory out here. 

First, I want to talk about which universe from GT is the real world for him. The answer is that we can't know for sure, because they all have their issues and lore gaps. 

First fnaf logic?; not official designs (anymore) and plus GT wasn't much revealing to us any ages of the characters. BUT! We get at least to know that it's canon for Player to have searched for a job in some way 

Which leads us to Five nights at Shrek's hotel, where he was searching for a job too. 

But as you remember the ending was quite unusual, and in one of my theories about that video talked about it so you can check it out.

But then you could remind me of the episode about talking ben; we saw the outside of Ben's house yeah, and it was like a normal house that you'd see in USA for example, but still we can't really be sure about it, because there's still the game aspect in that place.

Also we saw Players house in Amanda the adventurer logic, but as always all of these universes are games.

And the most logical thing to get out of this is that Player lives half in games and in real life, and mostly doesn't think about it. Many of the games that he has been in, and which get more episodes than one basically become his home for the time the episodes go on.

But there's this one thing I'm still thinking about, that might answer this question:

what about poppy playtime logic universe? 

You may ask why? And I'll answer you: first of all, this game was the first to actually make an impression like he became a complete one of the game. Also, first he appears there in the normal human form, then get turned into a toy and can't really go back. And did you notice that he is in that form most of the times when he's out of ppl for example as in the glitch episodes?

A human form isn't so practical for him in the other games. Also, we get a lot of easter eggs in ppl episodes, such as background artists drawing in stuff from other GT logics, and once even when we got to see the city the factory is in, there was literally a GT shop. 

anyways, let's get to the main point

Let's imagine that ppl is the real world for Player, or at least there he experienced most of his life. My theory is that he has been to the factory before, but had forget about it. In the ppl episode when the guy in the yellow mask came and tried to kill Player, he tried to talk him out of doing it by saying: "I'm just a kid stuck in this factory, same as those who you used to protect" while in a recent ppl episode he said that he used to watch smiling critters as a kid. 

And you don't really usually say that if you're still a kid (supposedly underage), because you're still in the childhood state. And yeah you can say that he could be a teen, but already looking for a job must mean he's living alone. I don't know if there's summer jobs in other countries too, but let's put that aside. 

What I'm trying trying to lead to here, is that he might have memory loss, but not because of any illness but maybe an injury. A car accident, brain damage, I can only bring different variants. But at that point he must've forgot a lot of stuff from his past, like for example: having Veteran as his best friend even in school (if we take the school AU/series that GT didn't make as canon/half canon), that he visited ppl once before, and probably also his family but not completely.

My depiction is that Player throughout all the games he has played was the time he was trying to remember his past, but also creating new memories with his friends. This might explain more of his personality at the start when he played Fall Guys, and was more soft than now. But in the school AU design is showing him as more annoyed/angry but funny rather than a soft guy. 

When he lost his memory after the injury (probably at age 16, but I haven't thought it trough), he probably became more quiet and isolated from everyone, and also brought to home school (this may explain why he doesn't even know simple multiplication) that he seemingly didn't enjoy much. It may also mean that he himself hasn't finished school completely. 

And also because of being in home school, plus not talking to other kids his age, he didn't have friends at that time. Also let's cover my theory for him being in the factory before ppl episodes: one day there was a big family event at the ppl factory, like "open doors" days in some places. There families had the possibility to adopt a kid from the orphanage, or bring their children to see the factory and buy them toys. Players parents thought to bring him there too, even if he wouldn't meet anyone his age. Still Player looked much younger than he actually is, so it could help him get friends. 

Once they got there, it was easy to predict that he'd mostly hide from people because he was very antisocial then. But after some time looking around, something triggered in his mind to remember a bit of his past, particularly the time he went to kindergarten in ppl. His parents tried to find a good place where Player would've been happy playing with other kids, but mostly failed since Player was sometimes bullied, sometimes he was just scared to meet other kids because of previous experiences. 

And so they tried to see if in ppl factory there was a possibility to take Player with the other kids, even if that was an orphanage. And so he got there, but was still pretty much the odd one, plus other kids were jealous of him having parents to take him back home after each day. This time though Player didn't want to leave, because he was tired of new places all the time so he decided to just spend his days there alone, sometimes trying to play with others but failing. 

Same happened when he got to school, and around time when he was in highschool he met Veteran, who saved him from bullies one day. From that point they were best friends until Veteran had to move out of the town, and unfortunately they lost connection because of it. 

And not that far from that day happened the accident where he lost his memory. 

Possibly his soft behavior started off when visiting the ppl factory when they had open doors, he found a unicorn toy that he liked a lot and wanted to get. After that possibly all the cartoons GT did, we saw his changes from the very start when he got the possibility to play games and isolate himself from the real world and become a part of them, leaving his past be and create a new life for himself.

And because of this memory loss, even if he's over 18, he's still more of a kid inside trying to get his life together, get a job to pay rent and live on. 

But this is just a theory, a Gametoons theory!

Cya! -Varkku 1361 words