Well well well, look at who did a Halloween special

WHAT???

A NEW CROSSOWER BETWEEN GAMETOONS UNIVERSES???

AND EVEN MR.CHEESE IS BACK EVEN THOUGH CORY LEFT GAMETOONS???

Ok let's unpack this amazing episode one by one

First off, I think that soon we're gonna get more of these episodes where our favorite trio goes on adventures and all that stuff

Second, Mr. Cheese was right about getting left behind in two ways: 1. Player, Veteran, Captain and Mr. Cheese used to play a bit together as a group, for example in Pico park logic, partly in Henry Stickmin logic and the last episode of Fall Guys logic. 2. Mr. Cheese used to be the most popular character on Gametoons channel. 

Third, I WAS RIGHT ABOUT PLAYER BEING THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IN THE GTVERSE!

Because he can beat anyone with a mic, plus Mr. Cheese admits that only he can defeat all the villains. 

And also, yall remember what Player said to Mr. Cheese?

"-I didn't ask for any of this" (it's only a part of the sentence but anyway)

this can prove us a bit that Player isn't that selfish

And then you might remind me of how Player first refused to help save Gametoons, but listen he had a point there

His life is basically half game half reality, and he can't be sure about what's real or not anymore. For example: In five nights at Shrek's hotel he didn't even mention about it being a game, while when he first appeared in skibidi toilet animations, he literally asked "What kind of a game is this?!" 

Plus if you think about it, the fact he was resting on the island of the game Choo Choo Charles, means that he can live in games for longer even without coming back to reality. 

But in all of this, I do have a theory that he's just game addict, even though there's another theory that beats the first one: When he plays a certain game, he leaves a game version of himself there, or at least a gaming body, and when he leaves the game, that whole universe freezes. But when he's traveling trough Gametoons verse like in glitch episodes and the video I'm talking about here, all the game universes where Player has been, get active even without him. 

He's the main character after all, and when he plays a game, he builds the Gametoons verse more and more. 

But the thing is, we can't know what universe is his "real life". You may suggest that in pibby logic it would be kind of logical, or in backrooms logic, but let's break it down: with real life we will mean a world like ours, but in GT's understanding, so no game stuff irl. Even if we saw in Pibby logic that he lives by himself, has even some pictures at home, that is probably a game version of his irl life. Same with backrooms logic. 

So it's probably just unknown for us, viewers. And as long as we can't see it, it's basically not real for us and probably not even for Player.  But hey, that's just a theory, A GAMETOONS THEORY!

Also, did you notice that when Veteran and Captain went to Minecraft and Veteran noticed the house, he said: "That's our house", which means that he has either played Minecraft with him, or veterham was actually Veteran (ok no the second version is wrong because first Veterhams actual name was Erik). 

(Oooh damn I'm trailing off the topic and going back to Minecraft logic now)

Anyways overall the whole episode was amazing and if we will get more of this stuff, I can be sure that I will have plenty of new theories coming up!

(btw there's some easter eggs at 2:33 and of course on the grave stones, there was a couple of names that didn't appear in the video itself)

Cya! -Varkku 633 words