Stoner's Backstory (fan Made)

I'll start the story without hesitating and will tell at the end why I made this.
TW: DRUGS, DEATH, SMOKING

In United States Alaska lived a lonely 16 years old teenager. He never tells his real name and calls himself Stoner. He never had long staying or close friends, only drug dealers were someone who he talked to the most. With no family and money, he lived on the streets but still was going to school. But he failed education.
Still always he knew everything. He knew a lot about biology and plants, searching for something that could get him high. He never cared about his health, and didn't care about when he will die. He just wanted to live in the moment and not in future or past. He had everything that he needed for a life of a hippie.

He didn't get high everyday as you might think. Stoner had to ask people for food, and sometimes even stealing it from others. Also he smoked sigarettes that were left from drunk people on the streets. He didn't have family, and escaped from the orphanage. And how did he go to school you ask? His grandfather before dying sent him into the best school that was in Alaska. Stoner never cared about anyone, even his relatives that were a complete mystery for him. Still later in his life he found someone who became a special person for him...

His name was William, or as he wanted to be called Captain. A joyfull guy, who always brought a smile on Stoners face. But the only "bad thing" about Captain was that he took all drugs that Stoner had and threw them away. He deeply cared about Stoner, and helped him in his life. After they met, Stoners life got much better. Captain was like a big brother that led the right way to his little brother. At some point he even had a crush Stoner, but after he confessed he got suprised when Stoner said that he is aromantic. But once they kissed when they were drunk. Captain helped out Stoner in his life, let him live in his house, took care of him in all ways. But there was moments when they had arguments, wich were usually pretty bad. Some of them led to bad consequences. Once after a bad argument, Stoner got so mad that he got as high as he could and almost ended up having overdose. But Captain found him pretty fast, and called ambulance.

As they got older, Stoner learned to live better and almost stopped using drugs. But they still left a big scar on his mental and physical health. And Captain was always by his side. But nothing is infinite, and there was time when they cepperated apart from each other. Captain had to go with his family on a long trip to their relatives, so he had to leave Stoner behind. Months passed by, and Captain still didn't return. Stoner had no clue where he was, and was wery worried. His life was good only because of Captain and now it crashed again. Years passed and Stoner was still waiting, trying to find a job and stop doing drugs. He never forgot about the most important person in his life, and waited patiently.

When Captain returned, he saw something horrible before his eyes. Stoner was lying on the floor, breathing slowly and looking like he was dying. He was tired of everything, of waiting and even of his life. He couldn't wait for Captain anymore, because he thought that he left him.

(a/n remember that this is Stoners backstory and he might look different

(a/n remember that this is Stoners backstory and he might look different. Also don't ask about the backround, I've got worse at drawing.. WAIT NO I HAVEN'T OR HAVE I?!)

As Stoner saw Captain next to him, crying and checking if he's not dead, he finally tried to wake up from dying process. He didn't want to see Captain cry, even though he never cared how and when will he die. He didn't want to leave him alone forever.

As months passed, Stoner started getting better. Captain tried his best to find all the hiden drugs, and to stop Stoner from bying and using them. Slowly but resolutely Stoner started to take care of himself more, and even found a short job to buy an appartment. But that didn't seperate him from Captain, they still visited each other. But still, nothing is infinite and soon both of them almost forgot about each other. Stoner finally cured from his life problems, even though he used drugs rarely. But then they met again in a game, wich suprised them.

Okay, let me tell why I wrote this

I just had so much vibes from a song called человек и кошка by ноль
A song that tells about a human and a cat, and drugs.
Interesting fact: when my dad was an young adult, he smoked drugs with the solist of that group. And that's true. My dad had a lot of artisti friends and his grandfather was an artist.
I don't know why, but I love the theme about drugs, not because I want to use them when I'll grow up because I actually don't want to, but because thinking about how people see world when they're high is interesting. Like, I'm born high XD/hj but seriosly, don't you ever want to world become to look lien you want it to look? Like I would love to live in a crazy world like in my imagination

But still remember, don't do drugs and smoke
It's bad for you, and you can easily die of overdose. Plus it destroys your brain and body.
But do imagine different worlds in your mind and live in them, and spread your crazy ideas around

This story might be unacurate, but this is fan Made remember

Cya! -Varkku 981 words