Rainy Date (EggTek One-shot)

Finally I'm writing another one-shot! I missed writing them not gonna lie. And this is a little gift for @Bootieos16 because 1. He has requested a couple times EggTek one-shot and 2. He has some rough times going on so I thought that this one-shot might cheer him up.

Enjoy :) (a/n I have a new style of writing one-shots now kinda)

TEKS POV:

It's a rainy day today dang, and I wanted go on a little walk. I haven't been outside since I started my project. I wanted to finish it fastly but well.. 2 weeks are already gone from that day I started. But now It's a time for a break!

Tek vent into the kitchen to get a little snack after a long day, but his phone ringed
'Oh who it might be?' I thought in my mind picking up the phone. "Hi Tek! It's me Mr. Egg! Sorry that I didn't give you my phone number then" "Oh hi Mr. Egg! It's okay don't worry, but why are you calling me though?" I asked quriously. I was kind of exited that even someone called me, it happens wery rarely because I barely have friends. "Well I wanted to ask if you want to meet up today" "I would love to do that but It's raining outside, Isn't it?" "Aren't rainy days the best for little walks? It's so fresh when It's raining." I thought for a second, and ended up answering: "Hmm you're right. After all I haven't been outside 2 weeks! So where do you want to meet?" "I can give you my adress so you can meet me at my house" Now I got even more exited. It's really interesting to know where Mr. Egg lives. "Sure! Let me just get paper and a Pen to write it down"

While I was writing the adress down, I was thinking about what we would do together. And yes this looks like I'm simping, but well... Mr. Egg is a wery nice person after all. Who wouldn't like him? "DID you write everything down?" "Yep! So at what time do you want to meet?" "If you're not busy at the moment, we can go right now!" I hope he didn't hear my little exited gasp that I let out "Yes sure! I'm coming as fast as I can!" "No need to run though. I'll see you then" "Yea Cya!"

To be honest, nobody has ever invited me to go outside to hang out. I don't even know why, maybe It's just because I'm usually on my own and don't seek for much friends. But yesterday, after playing another among us mod, Mr. Egg and I got into a talk, wich was pretty long. And then I realised that I finally had the opportunity to get a good friend out of him. Usually when I got new friends, we only talked for a while but now, he even invited me to hang out! Anyways I better hurry up, or I'll be late.

MR. EGGS POV:

I was a bit confused of how exited Tek was. Wasn't he gone outside with his friends ever? Though It's not that important, but still wery funny. But well, now I have to dress up for our meeting. And yes, I want to dress up fancy, or at least wear something interesting. You may ask why, and I'll answer you: I have a crush on him. And yes I'm going to confess him. I hope though that he doesn't think that It's gross, or question that why I fell for him so fastly.

The reason why I have feelings for him, is mostly because he just charmed me with his personality. He's clever and creative mechanic with a cute voice. And no, I'm not a typical simp that will fail with his confession. I have practised the perfect confession all day. I know that people think that I have already a partner, wich usually is guessed to be Ria, but no, I don't have anyone to share my love with. It could be Ria, but she's nothing more than a close friend.

I have already planned where we will go. 1. I'll show him my favorite park that I visit everyday 2. We will go in a cafe 3. Finally I'll show him a beautiful beach that is a couple streets away from my house. Isn't that a perfect date on a rainy day? Or may I say, a perfect rainy date?

10 minutes later
His doorbell ringed, wich meant that Tek finally arrived

TEKS POV: