Hear me out...

GUESS WHO'S BACK IN GT'S VIDEOS

YES PLAYER 

WOHOOOOOOO

So what's the hear me out thing then?

Aah let me tell you about what I have to say

Well this is kind of a "let's talk about..." chapter

So, the resent video GT made is actually good. Yeah they made him rap because apparently there's a skibidi toilet fnf mod, but it still wasn't bad at all. Yeah it's kind of short and has not so much content, but yall know me, I always find something to talk about and make theories of.

So first off let's talk about how the skibidi toilet universe is now a part of GT universe too, because someone made a mod of it. That either means GT will continue making videos about it including Player in them, or not. I hope that they can make something new out of this, because think about it: Player was teleported there not because he was playing fnf at that moment but using the restroom: not usual for Player not to get his fnf form. Plus didn't you find it weird that when he was turned into one of those object heads (or ok I will call the speaker heads, because I just don't know how to call all the people there at once) the machine got damage? 

There's one theory I have for this: Player as the main character, has some kind of protection of a mc, so turning him into something takes a lot. What I also want to point out that probably when Player got the new form of a speaker head, it means that this universe is now completely bonded with GT universe. 

Also I just noticed that on GT+ there's another video including Player there in this new universe

And it's actually really good too

Let's give these series a chance and see what it becomes 

Gotta say cya here because either way my way of putting the image in the chapter won't work

Cya! -Varkku 332 words

And also here's a little fanart: