Pushing The Envelope

🌟Cosima's POV🌟

"WHAT?! NO WAY!!" The whole class exclaimed with a gasp, excluding me.

"That is so evil!" Another girl in the background groaned.

"I am totally doomed!" A boy commented.

"Nobody is doomed!" Professor Wizgiz reassured, waving his arms around for extra effect.

Unfortuantely, nothing he said would calm the girls down, "It's just a harmless, little---!

"Hello!" Stolas snapped, standing up, "You just said we'll be kicked out of Alfea if we fail! That's wrong!" Stolas sat down with an angry huff.

"Listen. This quiz contains material that I have gone over plenty of times in class!" He shrugged, attempting to make it sound like no big deal. I still remained calm. I knew a lot and revised hard, so l really had no problem, though, I was a bit nervous.

"So if we fail, you should get kicked out for not teaching us well enough." A girl accused, pointing her finger at the Professor. Whoa, that was a bit.
Wait, was that snoring I heard? Is it Blu again?

"YEAH!"

"Yo, a little heads up would had been nice, I mean, the day before..." Muse argued with a displeased frown. Everyone again shouted with a yes. Even I had to admit that he was in the wrong there.

"These...uh...rules come from all the way up!" Professor Wizgiz stated, packing his bag rapidly and preparing to leave, "There's nothing I can do except urge you to review the lessons and get a good night's sleep."

"Professor, can you at least tell us what topics are and aren't going to be in t--" But before I could finish my sentence, the Professor raced out of the classroom, leaving a pack of angry students. I sighed out loud and joined the Winx.

"You just have to let me copy your notes, please!" Stolas pleaded, giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"Why are you asking me when you should've been taking notes?" I scolded Stolas as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"This is horrible! We're all gonna be kicked out!" A boy in the class panicked. He was about to continue until a loud snore interrupted her tantrum.

"What is that noise?" A short, black-haired girl asked, looking around until her eyes landed on Blu.

"It's Blu." I sighed, shaking Blu, but he didn't budge.

"Oh, goody gumdrops! Not again! Blu..." Florent joined me and shook Blu awake.

"Merry Christmas..." Blu woke up and lifted his head, making us all burst into fits of laughter, "Hey, what's so funny?" Blu frowned, looking around with a confused expression.

Someone held out a mirror in front of Blu, allowing him to see the ink smudged on his cheek, "Yo, at least we know Blu has been taking notes too." Muse laughed. Blu giggled himself, wiping away the ink with the palm of his hand.

"The bell rang 30 seconds ago." We heard Griselda shout and gasped, "You should all be moving to your 5th period class. Except for you, Blu. Come with me." Saying this, she walked away, leaving a scared and confused Blu.

As I walked through the hallway of Alfea, I was brought back to the thought of my dream from last night. After the dream, I wasn't able to go back to sleep, so I read some books that I had in my half of the room which I had borrowed from the library, to see if I could find some answers to my questions. But I couldn't find them. Could it be that Miss Faragonda might know about this? I know my mother does, but I don't have to time to get in contact with her. I could go to Miss Faragonda because she is old and wise and has seen this magical world much more than anyone. I am sure she should know about my brother's whereabouts, and the origins of my cosmic powers. She did say that I could go to her whenever I need to see her. With that thought in mind, I turned the corner and walked towards the Headmistress's office. As I was about to knock on the door, a very sleepy Blu walked out. I smiled at him and he returned it, just a sleepy version. I knocked on the door lightly and waited for a response. The door opened, revealing a flabbergasted Griselda walking out the door.