Junior League

🌟Cosima's POV🌟

"Florent, why don't you take your hippie dippy research and go save a different planet?" Stolas bickered with annoyance.

"That's not nice!" Florent countered, going head to head with him.

"Hey, come on, you guys. Stop fighting!" Blu interjected, trying to break the two apart, but seeing as he was struggled, I intervened to help him.

"His flower power has gone too far!" Stolas exclaimed.

"I'm close to finishing my new potion; it will protect us from the witches!" Florent explained, shrugging.

"Like homeopathy can work against dark magic. It'd be like 'don't you dare mess with us or we'll hit with a daisy and go all herbal on you!'" Stolas retorted, pulling a face.

"Stolas, it's an alternative! At least Florent is making an effort to protect us." I jumped in, trying to break up the fight.

"Yeah, it could actually work! You never know."
Blu agreed, backing me up.

"Huh, it's out of control!" Stolas complained, gasping, "It wasn't enough for him to turn your room into a stinky 24 hour potion lab; he had to invade my room with his veggies!"

"There in my room too, you know." I mentioned, crossing my arms, "But I'm not complaining because it's for a good cause and the plants are fine to me." I shrugged as I followed Stolas into his bedroom. However, Stolas completely ignored me, which kind of irritated me, but he's having one of his prince tantrum so it's no surprise he isn't listening.

"And now he crossed the line with those bratty little fashion victim plants. They're shrinking my clothes, using my hair products, they're self-absorbed mirror addicts!" Stolas exasperated.

"They are adapting to their environment!" Florent defended himself.

"That's my Goblin Gobanna, that's my favourite shirt!" Stolas shrieked, "You see what's happening in my room?!" Stolas whined, turning to me, "Oh, my poor, poor clothes!" He cried, leaning against me.

I sighed out loud, "They're just clothes, Stolas." Blu and I sighed in unison.

"No, they're couture! You know what that means?
They are one of a kind!" Stolas walked up to the plants, hands on his chin in worry, "The shrinking is bad enough, but they are also mixing stripes with florals! It's like a horror show!" He pointed towards some plants, who were trying Stolas's clothes and hair gel. I noticed the condition of the clothes, but didn't comment on anything. I found this situation quite hilarious but to save Stolas some humility, I decided to keep my laughs to myself.

"Maybe I can fix this. Tech may know a counter spell." Florent suggested as we walked into Tech and Muse's room, "Hey Muse, have you seen Tech?" Florent asked as soon as we entered the room, which was across the hall from ours.

"Nah, he's been off the radar." Muse answered whilst reading some music sheets, laying face front on the bed.

"I need to find a spell to unshrink couture." Florent explained, moving towards Tech's closet.

"Hey, doesn't the nocturnal ivy do something like that?" Muse reminded, looking up from the music sheets he was reading.

"Oh, yeah. I could combine it with a drop of sparkling parsley oil." Florent contemplated as he opened Tech's closet. I gasped as soon as I saw the scene inside the closet. Florent turned towards the closet and his eyes widened in shock, "Tech!" Inside the closet was Tech with long vines wrapped around him and covering his mouth. He was trying to break free, but it was obviously futile.

"Ummmph...." Tech's eyebrows furrowed in anger. Florent waved his hand with a nervous giggle and freed Tech from the vines, "Where have you been?! All I wanted was a jacket and I got kidnapped by this psycho plant!" Tech exasperated.