Date With Disaster

🖋️Narrator's POV🖋️

The Winx are in the kitchen of Alfea on kitchen duty, trying to prepare the mixture for a potion.

"Okay, 500 potatoes down." Florent smiled.

"So that leaves 500 more to go." Tech sighed.

"You know what, I'll feel like a dork if this doesn't work." Blu said, peeling the potato in his hand.

"Well, we'd you find the formula?" Muse asked.

"Cosima found it in Vanity Fairies new self improvement guide. So, I mean, it should work." Blu shrugged as he walked towards the entrance of the kitchen.

"A 1000 potatoes, a bush-full of flip weed, a magic back-flip and you're making good decisions all the next day. It said good judgement is guaranteed."
Cosima stated, doing a magic backflip in the air until the doors swung open.

"I thought I heard itty-bitty voices. What are you girls a-doing in my kitchen, eh?" The italian cook interrogated us.

"Working on an experiment project for potion class?" Blu lied.

"Look at this place, a mess." The cook pointed out, walking into the kitchen.

"The potion lab was signed out." Tech said.

"Relax, Mistro. Have a spud." Muse said, handing him a small potato.

"My little potatoes! You are a-using my babies! And what is this all about?!" The cook pointed towards the pan of omelets on the stove.

"That's our dinner." Florent informed.

"We got hungry." Blu pouted. Cosima walked towards her omelette and placed a pinch of salt in it.

"It seems like only this a-girl knows how to a-cook."
The cook said, looking at Cosima's golden egg as she flipped it. The guys tried to flip them too however Blu flipped it all the way into the air and made it get stuck on the fan.

"I guess I'll get a ladder." Blu smiled awkwardly.

"Don't worry, I got it." Florent reassured as he flipped the switch. Increasing the fan's speed.

"Go little omelet, Spinning like a DJ, like it's your birthday, like you got your biggest fans, gonna serve you upper hand." Musa spat bars as the omelette continued to spin. While Cosima giggles next to him.

"KNOCK IT OOOOOOOFF!" The cook sang as Florent finally switched the fan off, which caused the omelette to fly into the cook's face, "Normally, I would a-find this a-funny but as I am the one with the egg in the face, I do not laugh." He said, wiping the egg off his face, "Now wrap this a-project up.
You might want to be a-done by the time the Headmistress get here." He growled as he ran out of the kitchen. Florent opened the oven to check on the flip-weed.

"The flip-weed's almost done." Florent said. There was a moment of blissful silence until a certain blonde-haired fairy entered, shattering the silence.
"So, what's the sitch in the kitch, boys?" Stolas rhymed.

"The term fashionably late can only be applied to social engagement, you know." Tech informed as he peeled a baby potato.

"Yeah, I know I totally said I'd help but you're just gonna have to let me play a good excuse card for today!" Stolas stated rather cheerfully.

"What's is it this time?" Cosima asked.

"I just received a last minute invitation!" Stolas squealed, holding up a piece of paper.

"Another Shoe of the Month club?" Muse mocked.

"Prince Sky!" We all looked at the paper in his hand, "He invited me to a mixer at some place called the Black Lagoon Cafe tonight!"