Miss Magix

🔥Blu's POV🔥

"And now, the announcement you have all been waiting for," Professor Paladium started, "The Magical Reality chamber is working again. We can finally resume our midterm exam. Half of you will take it today and the rest will go tomorrow. I don't think I need to remind you all, but this is a very important test of the year. It will count as half of your final grade. I hope you are all ready." I looked around to see the obvious expression of worry and nervousness on everyone's faces.

"I double triple hope that I won't have to go today." I heard one of my classmates sigh.

"I'm so nervous that I can't even connect with my Winx." The girl beside me whispered. I've already done the test and it feels like a lot of burden is off my shoulders now.

"Let's see..." The professor checked his list, analyzing it for is next victim, "Prince Stolas is first on the list. Looks like he's absent again, Cosima as well, did anyone see them this morning?"

"Yes, I did, Professor," I replied, "While I was leaving, Stolas told me he wasn't feeling well and was going to the nurse's office. He said he switched his cologne with a cat potion and ate a fur ball. Cosima got worried so she when with him." I stated, remembering what happened this morning.

Professor Paladium sighed in disappointment, walking towards the chamber, "Please tell him I expect him to take the test first thing tomorrow.
He's has to pass this test, his grades in this class is already quite low." He warned as he pressed his hand against the scanner, making the doors to the chamber open, "Next up would be Florent." Florent got up and walked on the catwalk, "Alright, now remember, magical reality is not make-believe.
And now the chamber will randomly select a dead planet."

"Excuse me, Professor." Florent frowned, "But I don't believe there is such a thing as a dead planet. You know?"

"Uh, what do you mean?" Professor Paladium asked in confusion as I smiled, knowing what Florent was referring to.

"I prefer to think of them as planets that are in need, they just need love!" Florent answered.

"That is very interesting, but perhaps you should save it for Philosophy class. This is a survival test, I suggest you focus on surviving. Alright," The professor chimed as he pressed a few buttons,
"Here we go!" The room darkened, indicating the beginning of Florent's exam. The others performed their test as well and they all aced it.

~A little while later...~

I walked towards the nurse's office to see how Stolas was doing. I knocked on the door and was greeted by the Head Nurse,

"Hi..."

"Hello there! So, what's wrong?" The nurse asked
kindly.

"Just wanted to check in on my friend, Prince Stolas. The freshman with the furball, he came here with Princess Cosima, is he feeling any better?" I asked, concerned for my friend's well-being.

"No princes or princesses today, just sophomores. They claim they got into a fight with a brain sucker. That story always pops up around mid-terms." The nurse informed us. I thanked her and exited the office with a fuming face. I am so infuriated at Stolas right now for lying to me. Not only that he had to drag Cosima into this.

~Back at the dorm~

I walked into our dorm and saw the others sitting and doing their work.