Reverse obsession/ Cole Sato

╔⏤⏤⏤╝ ──⇌••⇋── ╚⏤⏤⏤╗

╰┈➤In which y/n had a crush on a guy in her school and kinda developed an stalking habit but after he rejected her, she let go of her feelings but turns out,now he is the one with a unhealthy obsession

-This story is kinda heavy and contains violence and SA, please don't read it when you're uncomfortable!

-
Love.

One of the strongest feelings we human own. Love it's self is a strong feeling but it is also the cause of many other feelings we develop because of it. Joy, for example is one. You're happy when someone you love appreciates your feelings and return them as well. That includes many types of love. Love in family, friends, lovers.

But love also captured so many negativ feelings we humans also posses. Jealously, possessiveness and might obsession can be develop in us humans in particular situations. Strong feelings crashing into us likes huge waves, no escape and no where run. They take you over in a heartbeat and eat you alive, making you overthink and inscure at the same time.

It's no wonder some people are afraid to love or be loved. People expressing their feelings in many diffrent ways, physical touch, words of affection, gifts, quality time. All of them are a way to show someone you love them and apreaceatet their company.But some people show their love in a cruel, sadistic way.

But it doesn't only have to be the case.
It also can be the small thing that causes people to fear love. Rejection, is one of them.Scared to be not accepted by the person you have been admired a lot.

Exactly that sertan fear is facing the (H/c) girl in that moment.

She could feel her heart pound fast and with a lot of weight. She was nervous and scared. And her body was reacting to the hormones flushing through her body, making it harder to hide her nervousness. Her breathing slowly but surely increased as she sees the boy walking right into the park she has texted to meet up.

Adrenaline and cortisol her stress hormones,flushing now through her whole body. Reaching every singel cell and muscle. Stronger than before, now she could clearly feel it. How her hands are slightly shaking and how her knees slowly losing their strength.

And all that because of a boy.

Looking to her right she saw how the sun slowly started to move out of the horizon. Leaving a golden,orange ocean of clouds behind. It was perfect.Pretty romantic, perfect to confess your feelings to the boy that stole your heart for a while.

Locking straight in from of her again. She saw the guy 5 feet from her, still in the process to walk up to her. She sighed, knowing there is no going back now. Standing up from the bench she was sitting on under the willow tree.