Jealously / Calvin Emerson

╔⏤⏤⏤╝ ──⇌••⇋── ╚⏤⏤⏤╗

╰┈➤ In which y/n tells her vampire best friend about her crush but little did she know that he has been thirsting for her AND her blood over years

-

Dark light urge through my eyelids and the blurry sight as well the muffled noises of my environment caused me to wake up of my half asleep trace. Slowly I opened my eyes and lift my head up only to be greeted by black wrinkled eyes rammed with red square glasses. I slightly jumped as the woman in her 40s gave me a death glare, standing right in front of my seat. Looking around I also noticed all eyes in this class were focused on me.

"So miss l/n since it seems like you know everything already, what is substance that a body over produces in an allergic reaction to pollen?"

God you feel asleep in biology class,in miss's Golden class to be precisely. You were dead, this woman was known in the school to be one of the most strict teachers. You were already warned by the higher ups that she wouldn't have any mercy to let someone fail her class by the slightest mistake.

And there you are.
Falling asleep in her class.

Silence immediately spreed over the whole class and you could feel eyes on you, waiting for your answer. Low giggles were audible in the back of the class and eyes with empathy were watching you struggle to answer.

Silence.

The nervousness ate you alive. This woman, she purposely told the class to be quiet and stood right in front of you know. Knowing the Shame will give you,not such an enjoyable memory. She knew damn well you wouldn't be able to answer her question so she embarrassed you in front of the whole class.

Till a calm smooth voice broke the silence.
"It's Histamine, released by mast cells as an immune response and is later degraded primarily by two enzymes."

"Correct as always, Mr Emerson. I desire mrs l/n will answer my question the next time and will play attention to my lecture."

She side eyed you as she left your seat and walked towards the board again. You let out a relief sign. You looked to your side wanting to give Calvin a thankful smile but found his amber orbs already fixed on your form with his famous playful grin tinted on his lips, leaning his head on his hand.

He always had the same charming grin on his face ever since you were children. You've known Calvin since you were little. You're parents moved new to this city due to your fathers job and it was hard for you to get used to this fast live style since your only had know the peaceful town you lived in.