Chapter 3- The end of the world is coming

Start from the beginning

scarred man ate another meat bun in one mouthful: "I don't know, you Why do you care so much? When this kid can't bear it anymore, just sell it to him. I don't care if he is a rich second generation."

There were only two meat buns and a cup of soy milk for breakfast, and the scarred man ate two meat buns. , but the hunger became stronger. He looked at the rice in the yellow-haired man's hand and suddenly grabbed it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" The yellow-haired man subconsciously wanted to snatch it back, but found that the other person was devouring the food like a starving ghost, with bloodshot eyes, which looked quite scary at first glance.

They didn't know each other well, they just got together to play cards occasionally. Seeing that this guy was not easy to mess with, the yellow-haired man rolled his eyes and whispered: "Eat, eat, eat, I'll eat you to death."

After that, the two of them stayed in the forest. Squatting at the door of An's house, the yellow-haired man looked at his mobile phone and smoked at other times. He was extremely bored.

But the scarred man was sitting on the ground with his back against the wall, his head lowered, breathing loudly, and looking very uncomfortable.

Although the yellow-haired man noticed that something was wrong with the other party, he ignored him. He still remembered the feud over lunch at noon.

The sky was getting dark, and the yellow-haired man's cell phone had run out of battery. He anxiously walked up and down the corridor, looking at the stairs from time to time.

"It's past seven o'clock, why hasn't dinner come yet? It must have been cancelled." The more Huang Mao thought about it, the more likely it seemed that the other party knew that they were squatting outside the door, so they must have canceled the order online.

correct! He remembered that the last batch of goods sold to Lin An contained a lot of canned and compressed food.

Damn, they are still keeping their guard up.

The more Huang Mao thought about it, the angrier he became. He strode up to the scarred man and said, "Stop guarding. The goods we sold last time included more than a dozen boxes of canned food and compressed food. Lin An won't starve to death if he doesn't go out for several months. That old guy has no brains." If you are not awake, send us to guard the door until we are dead. Maybe they won't come out."

The scarred man sat motionless in the shadows.

Huang Mao was still angry and kicked the scarred man: "Why don't you say anything? He's dead."

Suddenly a hand stretched out from the shadow and grabbed Huang Mao's calf.

"What are you doing!" Huang Mao jumped back and tried to pull his foot back, but found that the opponent's strength was so strong that the bones of his foot were about to be crushed.

The scarred man was pulled out of the shadow range by the other party's struggle. Under the dim light, his dark gray hands were covered with veins, and his turbid blood-colored eyes showed hunger and madness. He slowly opened his mouth and opened his sharp fangs. Inserted into Huang Mao's thigh.

Blood spurted out, and a piece of hot flesh was torn off from the yellow-haired leg.

"Ahhhhh!" Huang Mao fell to the ground, shaking all over in pain. He was horrified to see the scarred man chewing his meat expressionlessly.

There was blood all over his face, mouth, and clothes, but the other person was extremely calm, and his cloudy eyes were still staring at him, as if he was considering where to start his next bite.