𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪

𝟘𝟠

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝟘𝟠

Jeongin:“I'm sorry hyung”

jeongin stood in front of a mirror studying his facial expressions while practicing his apology that he would give to his friend.

Seungmin:“what are you doing?”

Seungmin yet his best friend who dropped at his dorm asked after witnessing such a view from his best friend.

Jeongin:“do you remember han jisung? the tutor from high school? 11th grade?”

He asked while turning to face his friend who was laying in his bed playing on his phone who took some time to remember about which friend he is talking about.

Seungmin:“OHH! the one who you ghosted for almost two years because you were busy being an idol”

Jeongin just felt horrible after hearing what his best friend said.

Jeongin:“yeah that one, I recently met him and I feel bad about how I treat him and I'm trying to figure out how to apologize but that's the problem, I never apologize to anyone except my parents, my sister and you”

Seungmin put his phone and sat up from the bed and started walking towards the younger.

Seungmin:“try apologizing, think I'm him”

He said the moment he stood in front of Jeongin who coughed and got himself ready to practice on his friend.

Jeongin:“i deeply apologize for everything I did to you so far, I'm an a*shole and doesn't deserve your apology and-and—F*CK THIS!! IT HARD!!”

Seungmin put both of his hands on his shoulders and tried calming him down.

Seungmin:“don't push yourself, is it necessary to apologize to him?”

Jeongin looked at him then removed his hands from his shoulders.

Jeongin“of course! we are friends again so I want to lift this pain off my shoulders”

Seungmin:“how about you text him to drop here and both of you can discuss this situation”

He suggested and Jeongin did as he said and texted Jisung to meet up.

After minutes the outcast text back saying he should come to his dorm

Jeongin:“he texted me saying he wants me to go to his dorm”

He told Seungmin what Jisung texted him.

Seungmin:“it would be better if you do what he says”

[𝙰𝚝 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖]

Once he arrived, the outcast welcomed him wearing a tank top with sweatpants.

Jeongin:“don't you ever remove that mask from your face”

He said pointing out where Jisung is so insecure about his face.

Jisung:“I did once, at my senior year prom”

he fixed his mask on his nose angle while answering him.

Jeongin:“that doesn't count, apart from that time... you've always been wearing that mask since I got to know you”

jisung thought of something to say to defend himself but all he got is anxiety and insecurity on top of his shoulders where Jeongin was the only reason he could get rid of those problems even if it lasted temporarily.

Jisung:“why did you want us to meet up? You could have texted me”

He should know best about his feelings towards the younger but that isn't important right now because Jeongin doesn't look at him that way and all he should do is try to act cool in the same way where his feelings won't get noticed.

Jeongin:“this matter is what I'm going to say is very important than just writing it through a text”

Jisung really wonders what Jeongin has to say that is more important than his already crashed dream or a woman he slept with.

Jeongin:“I'm sorry hyung, for ghosting you for over 2 years, I was selfish and very arrogant—F*CK IT! I was an a§hole who all he could think of was himself and-and... I don't know if I should be forgiven or not but I—”

Jeongin was having a panic attack, he really is bad at saying sorry but the guilt he has can't disappear in a click of fingers. He needs to work on it and that's what he was doing in the past 3 days.

Jisung:“have you ever thought of me in these two years?”

He asked betraying himself for letting his feelings get the best of him.

The blonde looked at him and nodded.

Jeongin“yes, whenever I felt stressed or before going to the stage...i thought about you”

the outcast smiled behind his mask, very satisfied with the younger's answer.

Jisung:“I was also a coward in thinking that you forgot about me”

what he said caused him to receive a hit from Jeongin who pout at him which was adorable to witness.

Jeongin:“your insecurities are a b*tch, but who am I to judge you...i was the one who ghosted you for 2 years”

Jisung:“I don't blame you, you've got your problems while I've got mine, both of us were busy with their lives”

what he said was true, he was busy with studying as much as the ex-idol was busy with his schedule and he thought a lot about calling Jeongin but he was afraid of being rejected or ignored

Jeongin:“so you're saying that both of us ghost each other for 2 years?”

Jisung paused and thought of it again.

his insecurities were the one which was keeping him from calling the ex-idol, and he didn't know if he could call that "ghosting someone" or something else...

Jisung:“not exactly but...i think we should drop this here. we're back at being friends again and that's what matters”

Jeongin smiled hearing that his hyung forgave him and they are both back at being friends like they used to be.