#7: Him • Her

Lemony Limes: hello, it's been a while, fellow readers. my name is Lemony Limes and I'm the narrator of this fanfic.

for some reason, the author of this fanfic noticed something is missing... no spoilers alert. I am afraid that you will have to read the whole chapter for answers. also, he got lazy.

have you ever noticed that some of the Tekken girls are still in school? but not anymore, they already fresh out from college.

one of those girls is a Chinese girl named Ling Xiaoyu...

but for now, there's a big problem happening here at the Mishima Zaibatsu. let's find out what it is...

Nina: I am your bodyguard, not your servant! for the past five days, you've been laying your lazy ass on this building and doing nothing!

Jin: nothing?! I have been arranging all these paperwork! the job you should be doing right now!

Nina: like I said! I am a bodyguard! if you want some servant, find someone! I quit!

Nina walks away leaving Jin alone in his desk.

Jin: tch, women.

what happened was just a flashback. Jin told this story to his rival, Hwoarang. they're both hanging out at the Marshall Diner in the middle of the day, drinking beer.

Jin: that's what happened.

Hwoarang: it's kinda your fault, y'know?

Jin: what?!

Hwoarang: you've been lazy for the last few days. I can't even fight you, the hell dude?!

Jin: hmm... you're probably right.

he suddenly changed the topic.

Jin: say, how's you and Asuka?

Hwoarang: oh... um... she's... she's fine. well, every time we have mock fights, she's always getting frustrated. I am kinda worried, she must've been hated me.

Jin: fool, she's fine with it.

Hwoarang: what?

Jin: when it comes to fighting, nothing matters. just fight. it doesn't concern your relationship. I think that's what she thinks too. don't worry about it.

Hwoarang: hmm... okay...

they both have a toast and drink.

MEANWHILE...

Miharu: I can't believe that we've made this far... (sniffs)

Xiaoyu and the rest of her friends are leaving the venue of their graduation ceremony until they saw their friend, Miharu, get emotional.

Xiaoyu: jeez, Miharu... (sniffs)

she ran towards her and hugs her. Asuka, Lili, Alisa, and Panda joins them and have a group hug.

soon, they celebrate at their favorite restaurant. as usual, the Marshall China.

"CHEERS!" they all said in unison as their glasses collide and pour their drinks into their mouths.

Forest came to the girls to serve food and congratulate them.

Forest: here's your food girls. congratulations by the way

Asuka: thanks, Forrest!

Forrest then leaves the girls and have fun.

LATER...

the girls exited the restaurant.

Alisa bowed to Marshall and Forest.

Alisa: thank you very much!