#5: Lookism • Vigilantism

Lemony Limes: as you read the title, this chapter is about looks and identities.
My name is Lemony Limes, I apologize, I can't produce a proper introduction because tonight, I'm here at my private seat. I'm watching at the martial arts tournament... care for a popcorn?

there's a battle happening here, a battle between the famous wrestler, King against a female wrestler named Jaycee. ah, I forgot to tell you, the battle is over---Jaycee is the winner. the fight is over.

later, Jaycee is at her locker room. dressing up back to her normal outfit. she then went for the backdoor that leads to a dark alley.

after a few moments, she was surrounded by three muggers.

"hey, there baby!"

"wanna play with us?!"

"come on, don't be shy..."

one guy pulls out a knife. she wasn't scared, she prepare to attack them but suddenly...

"SPEED... AND... WEIGHT!"

a skinny guy on a yellow superhero suit appears!

"it's that traffic sign hero!"

"are you kiddin' me?! the traffic sign doesn't look like that! he's fat!"

"hah. that's just a guy play pretend hero! get him!"

'oh, no! they're going to hurt him!' she was worried and about to make a move.

one guy tries to punch the Traffic Sign, but he dodges it and punches back, knocking the mugger out.

'whoah. he's good...' she thought.

Traffic Sign takes the two other muggers down.

'dammit! this still sucks!' he thought.

"hey!"

"huh?"

"thank you for saving me," she smiled.

'wait... I know her! that's Julia Chang! what is she doing here all alone?! no... I can't let her see me! not with this shape!' he thought.

"I... I gotta go! be careful where you walk!" the Traffic Sign left.

"my hero," she chuckled.

Julia soon came home back to her house.

Michelle: Julia, are you alright?! how are you?!

Michelle hugs her daughter.

Julia: I'm fine, mom! haha. I'm fine.

Michelle: thank goodness, you're safe! it's on the news!

Julia: what's on the news?

they both look at the television and saw the news, it says "TRAFFIC SIGN HERO STRIKES AGAIN!"

Julia: that's him!

Michelle: huh?

Julia: that's the guy who saved me from thr muggers!

Michelle: you were mugged?!

Julia: I'm about to take them down but this... hero... came to save me.

Michelle: (sighs) I know that you can fight, and I'm glad you came home safely. but please... be careful.

Julia: I will, mom. I will...

the next morning, Julia was walking downtown, then he saw slim guy wearing a red tracksuit walking with his head down.

"what a hassle day..." he said.

'he looks familiar...' she thought. 'he's... kinda handsome...'

as the slim guy passed by Julia, his stomach growled.