#2: Troublemaker • Peacekeeper

Lemony Limes: do you know what form of love is rare to see? the kind of love where it all starts from hating each other and then it ends up in romance, loving each other---from enemies to lovers.

in this story, it revolves around Hwoarang and Asuka Kazama. one is a troublemaker, the other one's a peacekeeper. they bumped into each other and soon, love each other. like they always say, "opposite's attract."

reminder. you might encounter some rare words during a fight scene, that's because the author put the names of the attacks commands from the Tekken games.

and also, back away while you still can. never forget that this fanfiction is still LEMON.

it's another day in a local street of Osaka, where Asuka Kazama, the infamous gang mediator strikes again to keep peace in the streets that is filled with gang war.

one day, he encountered a punk who beats up all the gang groups by himself... and that punk is Hwoarang. the two engaged in a fight, and they do it again... and again... and again... they're not just fighting with their fists, they're also fighting for proving who's right and wrong and who is strong. sometimes, Asuka wins and sometimes, Hwoarang wins. sometimes, it's a draw fight... just like what happened today.

they're both panting after their fight.

Hwoarang: hey, Kazama girl! what's the point of fighting you, huh?! your cousin is better to fight to be honest!

Asuka was pissed somehow hearing those words.

Asuka: listen, you punk! let's get this over with, once and for all!

Asuka shows him a flyer, it shows about a local martial arts tournament event that will happen in Tokyo.

Hwoarang: heh. interesting... but what's the point?

Asuka: the point is we're going to end this fight in terms of condition! if I win, you're gonna stop picking fights. it's my duty as a gang mediator to stop you from making trouble around the streets.

Hwoarang: hmm... well, fine by me. and if I win?

Asuka: uh...

Hwoarang: well, if I win... (points at Asuka) you're gonna do as I say!

Asuka is kinda hesitated but...

Asuka: deal!

she bravely accepts the challenge anyway.

three days later, the tournament was held. some fighters  also joined here. there's Xiaoyu and Miharu who joined for fun, Paul, Steve and Marshall joined for money because they're broke, Kuma who joined to declare his love for Panda... but failed again.
many battles have passed and the two reached the finals... their fight is about to begin...
both of them are glaring at each other, take their fighting stance, prepared to fight.

Asuka: hey! don't you ever forget the deal!

Hwoarang: yeah, yeah. let's get it on!

as the ring bells, Asuka run towards Hwoarang grabs his face and pounds him to the ground and  backflips away from Hwoarang. the crowd goes wild. Hwoarang immediately stands up and wipe his face and took his fighting stance, Asuka charges at him... Hwoarang used Nose Bleeder kick and sends Asuka flying! he then jumps and used Haunting Hawk kicks and lands to the ground.
when Asuka falls down, she immediately stands up. Hwoarang charges at her, and about to use a Flying kick to Asuka. Asuka used Demon Slayer and send Hwoarang flying in the air. she jumps and uses Iwato kick, then rising punch, then used her attack, the Basho Oroshi and her final blow, the Exorcisor.

Hwoarang hits the wall, all beaten up and falls down. the referee started to count.

1...

2...