chapter 8

Kyle's pov

When I woke up the next day, I instantly smiled remembering that Stan is my boyfriend. It feels kinda weird, but I definitely like him now. I think I've always liked him but it just took me so long to realize it. I was actually excited to go to school and have everyone see we're together.

I immediately went to Stan at his locker when I got to school, "Hey Stan."

"Hey babe." He smiled, kissing me.

I held my hand out, and he took it, and we walked to homeroom together.

Kenny's pov

Stan and Kyle were all over each other today and it was killing me. I wonder if Kyle would still be acting this way with if he knew that I like him. Would he be less affectionate with Stan in front of me for my sake? Or would he just not care?

At the end of the day, I was walking towards the parking lot with my head down, when I ran into somebody. That's what I get for not looking.

"Sorry dude." I looked up, seeing Butters.

"Oh, it alright Kenny," He said, "are you okay?"

"Yeah," I lied, "why wouldn't I be?"

"You just seemed kind of off earlier," Butters started, "and you look kinda sad."

"Just..stuff." I sighed.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here." Butters smiled.

"Thanks." I gave him a small smile, before walking to my car.

-

I hate not being able to sneak into Kyle's house late at night anymore. I hate it here at my house. My parents just fight all the time. I decided to text Kyle anyway.

Kenny: u wanna hang out?

Kyle: sorry dude im with stan rn

Kyle: some other time tho i promise!

Kenny: its no problem dude

  I really miss us hanging out just as friends. For the rest of the week, Kyle and Stan were hanging out everyday. I know they're dating, but they can't make any time for their friends?

  It was now Friday, and I caught up to Kyle in the parking lot.

  "Kyle, wait up!" I called after him.

  "What's up Kenny?" He asked me.

  "We're still friends, right?" I asked.

  "Yeah, of course dude." Kyle said.

  "It's just, you're always hanging out with Stan." I said.

  "Well, he's my boyfriend Kenny," He told me, "you know I wanted a relationship."

  "Right...nevermind, I'll see you later Kyle."

Kyle's pov

  Kenny seemed upset, and I feel bad cause I do still want to be friends with him, but I especially have to hang out with Stan tonight. I told him I needed to talk to him in the parking lot, and met him by his car.

  "So Stan...my parents are going out tonight, and my brother is gonna be at his friend's birthday party..." I said to him.

  "So you want me to come over later?" Stan smirked, knowing exactly what I was trying to tell him.

  "Yeah.." I blushed, "if you want to."

  "Yeah, I'd love to." Stan smiled.