Pinky promise B.N

Y/n's POV:
Today I was going to be hanging out with my friends, we were going to do a movie night at my boyfriend Brady's house.

My friend Jackson was giving me a ride since I didn't want to drive, well I did want to drive but my parents took my license for a month since I crashed my car. So I forced Jackson to give me a ride.

Jackson- I still can't believe how you crashed your car after two weeks of getting it.
Jackson said while driving.

Y/n- It's not my fault that at 3 am a bunch a teenagers are running around at night in the street making me almost hit them but instead made me hit a curb.

Jackson- What are you even doing on the road at 3 am?
Y/n- Me, Xochitl and Kamilla thought it would be fun to go to McDonalds at 3 am.
Jackson- Of course you were with Xochitl and Kamilla.
Jackson said rolling his eyes parking the car in front of Brady's house making me run out of it to get to his front door.

(Time skip)

Y/n- Have you ever met someone as charming as me?
I asked Jackson sitting down on the Noon's kitchen island while the others where in the living room.

Jackson- Clearly, I've been missing out on a whole new level of charm.
Jackson said grinning pulling out some microwave able popcorn out of the microwave.

Y/n- you're to much Jackson.
I said while he chuckled.

Jackson- Well, someone's got to keep you on your toes, Y/n.
Jackson said while I giggled. We continued to share jokes together for a couple minutes until we were interrupted by Brady walking in the kitchen.

Brady- What's all this laughter about? Am I missing out on the fun?
Brady said attempting to join the conversation.

Y/n- We were just joking around Brady you're welcome to join if you want.
I told him smiling.

Jackson- Yeah we were just having a good time.
Jackson added taking a hand full of popcorn and eating it.

Brady- Great, wouldn't want to miss out on the fun.
Brady said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

Connor- Guys come on the movie is starting.
Connor said making us all look at him, Brady quickly dragged me out of the kitchen and into the living room where everyone was sitting at.

During the movie a funny scene appeared and I started laughing a little making Brady look at me.

Y/n- That was hilarious.
I told Jackson laughing, at this point Brady wasn't just looking at me but shooting whole at my head.

Jackson- I told you, this movie was a good choice.
Jackson said making Brady pull me closer towards him and glaring at Jackson.

Jackson- Is everything okay, bro?
Jackson asked Brady making the others turn to look us.

Brady- Yeah, we're just here to watch the movie.
Brady said dryly making everyone sense the tension in the air.

Xochitl- Movie night is always a blast.
Xochiltl said grinning while Connor nodded in agreement

Layla- Totally, let's focus on the film.
Connor's girlfriend Layla said.

Terrell-Agreed, the plot is getting interesting.
Terrell said sensing the tension, tries to lighten the mood.

'Movies are all about good vibes, right?'

Their comments contribute to the attempt to shift the focus back to the movie and away from the underlying tension. Even after that Brady was still not convinced he kept a tight hold on my waist while the others exchanged uneasy glances.

(Time skip)

We had finished the movie a couple minutes ago and I was chatting with Terrell about the ending of the while Brady was holding my hand.

Y/n- I never saw that coming!
I said while Terrell nodded.

Terrell- Right? It really made us wait all this time for that.
Y/n- I loved how they built up that suspense at the end.
Terrell- Exactly! The plot twist make it so much better.
Terrell said while I agreed with him.

Brady- I need some air.
Brady said getting up and leaving the room making everyone stop talking and look at him running up the stairs. The room fell silent for a moment everyone looking at each other confused and surprised that Brady popped.

Y/n- Sorry I think I should go check on him.
I excused my self running up the stairs to find Brady sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

Y/n- Hey what's going on? Is everything okay?
I asked approaching him.

Brady- It's just... I don't know. Seeing you talk to Jackson so much, it got to me. I shouldn't have acted like that.
Brady confessed.

Y/n- I'm sorry, you felt that way Brady but there's nothing going on with me and Jackson, he's 19 and is like another brother to me.
Brady- Yeah I guess I guess I should have thought of that.
Brady lightly chuckled.

Brady- You promise there's nothing going between you and Terrell either.
Brady said holding his pinky out.

Y/n- I promise.
I said pinky promising then he leans in kissing me.

Brady- I love you.
Y/n- Love you too.

A/N: Hey beautiful's i hope you guys liked this story even if I posted it late, school for me is starting tomorrow so i had so much homework to finish but after that when do you guys go back to school? I hope you had a great day and stay blessed 😊.