Jealousy

Nobody POV:
Y/n was invited by the mighty ducks crew to guest star for season two. Her character would be Naveah Grace-Woods a 13 year old girl the daughter of NHL super star Alexander Grace-Woods and Emma Grace-Woods , She is Naveen's love interest.

Y/n POV:
Today I was in my trailer scrolling thru tiktok when i heard the microphone say that they needed me in stage nine for a scene.

The scene:
Naveah's POV:
It was 10pm.
And I was was sneaking out of my dorm too see my boyfriend jace. Thankfully I snuck out without any one noticing, when I finally made it outside ran and jumped into his arms.

Jake:J
Naveah: N

J- well hello too you too

He said laughing.

N- I missed you.
J-me too but how is practice.
N- you know it's always the same and my parents keep pressuring me too be more like you.
J- don't worry you're better than me anyways.

I just laughed.

N- ohh yeah I forgot too ask you who was that girl you we're talking too earlier?
J- ohh sofi she's just a friend from the mighty ducks.
N- ohh ok.

After that we just watched the sky and talked about our psycho parents.
Then we just fell asleep in the blanket jace had got earlier.

J- I love you so much Naveah.

He then kissed my forehead.

( End of scene)

Y/n POV:
I got up with the help of Naveen and our director was congratulating us.

Director:D

D- cut that was amazing work Y/n and Naveen I could really feel the connection between you too good job.

After that me and Naveen were walking too my trailer when I hear someone call my name I turn around too see my actual boyfriend Brady.

Brady:B
Naveen:N

B- hey Naveen can i talk too Y/n for a bit... privately.
N- yeah sure she's all yours I was just heading out.

He quickly kissed my forehead and left.

Y/n- soo what did you wanna talk about?
B- I saw the seen
Y/n- what about it?
B-you guys seemed closed and the director said that you guys had a connection.
Y/n- Brady just admitted you're jealous.
B- I'm not

He was trying so hard too not admit but i could read him like a book.

Y/n- Brady i love you and only you Wy else would I even be with you, Naveen's like a older brother too me anyways.
B- promise
Y/n- Wy would lie but promise.

I said laughing.

After that we ended up cuddling on my bed.

B- I love you.

He whispered

Y/n- I love you more.
B- impossible.

We just laughed.

A/N:
Thank you for reading and sorry for not posting yesterday I was watching the Barbie movie. Did you watch it yet? Anyways have blessed day 😊.