Drunken dispute B.N

Warning ⚠️: under age drinking, fighting, blood if you're not comfortable with these subjects then you can just skip this chapter 😁.

Y/n's POV:
I was currently getting ready for a party at a friend's house. I was really happy that my parents let me go because I had begged them so many times that they finally gave but only with the condition that my older siblings and my boyfriend Brady would be there, my siblings were already planning on going anyways, it was Brady that I needed to convince Brady hates parties mostly because he scared that if I leave his eyesight something bad will happen. But nothing has happened well not yet.

I was doing my makeup in Brady's bathroom when he came in to see me.

Brady- You look beautiful baby.
Brady said kissing my cheek.

Y/n- aww than you.
I said finishing up my making and standing up showing Brady my dress.

Brady- Wait you're wearing that?
He asked.

Y/n- yeah what's wrong with it.
Brady- nothing but don't you think it's a little too short and revealing.
Y/n- what do you mean revealing I'm practically all covered up.
Brady- there's a lot of leg showing, but if you like it then it's fine with me.

He said kissing me, I kissed him back but I knew that he hated my dress and he wanted me to change but to late because I was already done and I did not want to ruin my makeup.

After that I walked out of the bathroom to get my heels, I know heels to a party are a little controversial but I would rather be stylish than comfortable.

Y/n- how do I look?

I asked my boyfriend while admiring my self in the mirror, I knew I looked I just wanted an other person to tell me that, call me self obsessed but I would rather be lonely my whole life then to socialize with people that bring my self esteem down all the time.

Brady- You look amazing sweetheart now let's go before we're late.
He said while we exited his house.

My outfit:

(Time skip)

(Time skip)

When we arrived at the party we were immediately meet with the smell of alcohol, i wasn't a big drinker well i hardly ever drink.
Brady spotted his soccer friends and dragged me with him to go see them.