My girl B.N

Y/n POV:
I was currently at my boyfriend Brady house, I was laying in his bed with a blanket covering my whole body and face so that the camera couldn't see who I was while he was streaming.

Brady these past few weeks had gained a lot of popularity since his new movie,of course I'm not arguing I love seeing edits of my boyfriend on my fyp but this made Brady more and more busy and started to stream more so we practically don't have any time with each other plus people don't know that me and Brady are dating.

After a while of scrolling on TikTok I started to get bored so I sat up on his bed to watch him stream. Brady was very attractive and plenty of girls had a crush on him, I was never really that jealous type but sometimes it did frustrate me when girls literally threw themselves at him.

But he always makes me feel happy about myself, after dating for a year in a half we were still happy and still very private about our relationship only are families and close friends knew about us.

While I was watching him play i suddenly needed to sneeze and I wasn't those little sneezes it was big and loud one. Went I sneezed his chat noticed they couldn't see me well because Brady's chair was blocking there view they could only see a shadow of my figure.

User356: Who's that?
User478: what's that sound?
User794: was that a girl.

Brady then looked at me asking if I wanted to go public I nodded a yess what was the point of hiding our relationship anymore his fans already suspected that we were dating if they didn't find out today they would harass the heck out of us on social media so we could tell them the truth.

Brady- Come sit down baby.
Brady said motioning me to sit on his lap ( not sexually 😐 )

Brady- Chat this is my beautiful girlfriend Y/n.
Brady said introducing me to his fans while I shyly waved at the camera.

Brady- Do you wanna try?
Brady asked me passing me his game controller.

Y/n- oh no I suck at this game.
Brady- Just try it I swear that you'll be great.
Y/n- Fine I'll try.
I said taking the controller.

A couple minutes later.

Brady- kill hat one.
Brady told me while his head was on my neck and his arms were around my waist.

Y/n- Wait I'm trying.
I said killing the guy and winning the game.

Brady- Yes thats my girl, you did it baby.
He said cheerfully while Kissing me all over my face not caring that we were still filming.

User863: Helpp there so cute 😭.
User653: Well the highway looks cozy tonight.
User567: forget Brady I want her.

Most of the chat said that I was pretty others said that he deserved better but I didn't really care, we streamed for approximately 2 hours laughing and telling random stories after the stream ended we ended up cuddling and falling asleep.

A/N- hey beautifuls it's been so long since I've updated but I promise I'm gonna start updating more, I hope you had a great day and stay blessed 😊.