Under the mistletoe B.N

Y/n's POV:
I was laying on my bed scrolling on my phone when my older sister Atiana walked in.

Y/n- Gosh those this family ever knock.
I said annoyed.

Atiana- I don't care, do you have my heels.
Atiana asked me.

Y/n- which hells?
I asked her.

Atiana- My red Louboutin.
She said walking around my room.

Y/n- Uhm... no.
I told knowing damn well that I stole them from her last night.

Atiana- YOURE LYING.
She said walking into my closet to find the heels while I quickly got out of bed to try to stop her.

Atiana- FOUND THEM.
She said picking up the heels that she found behind my sneakers.

Y/n- AW COME ON ATIANA YOU KNOW I DONT HAVE ANY GOOD RED HEELS THAT WILL GO WITH MY DRESS.

I yelled at her both of us gripping onto the shoe. Our step mom Kourtney heard us yelling from the hallway and came into my closet to separate us.

Kourtney- HEY, WHAT IS ALL THIS COMMOTION ABOUT YOU GUYS ARE GONNA WAKE UP ROCKY.

Kourtney yelled at us separating us making us drop the heel but thank God it didn't break or I would've been fucked.

Atiana- Y/n stole my heels.
Atiana told her making Kourtney look at me.

Y/n- It's not my fault I need red heels for tonight.
Atiana- YOU HAVE PLENTY OF HEELS.
Atiana yelled.

Kourtney- There's no need to yell Ana we're having a civil conversation.

Kourtney said with her back facing me while I flipped Atiana off sticking my tongue out but I quickly stopped when Kourtney turned to face me.

Kourtney- Now why do you want her heels?
She asked me.

Y/n- Because I literally don't have any pairs of red heels that go with my dress.
Atiana- You have Jimmy choo's.
She said pointing at my Heels that were displayed.

Y/n- Yeah but you can just wear Dior and Jimmy Choo together.
I told them.

Kourtney- She is kinda right.
She said agreeing with me.

Kourtney- What is the color of your dress Atiana?
Atiana- Brown.
Atiana muttered.

Y/n- Excuse what was that?
I asked knowing her response.

Atiana- The dress is brown ok.
She said.

Kourtney- Well let Y/n borrow the heels for tonight then after she can give them back to you.
Atiana- argh fine.
She said knowing that she could never win with Kourtney.

Y/n- YESS THANK YOU THANK YOU.
I said hugging Kourtney.

Kourtney- ok ok now you girls need to get dressed and finish packing your bags.
She said walking out of my room with Atiana behind her closing my door.

( time skip)

I was currently finishing my makeup when I heard my dad yell my name from downstairs.

Travis- Y/n come down here the Noons have arrived.

My dad yelled, I wanted to cry when I heard they arrived I didn't have a problem with the Noons
The parents were nice, Madison was sweet, Connor was fun but Brady was how can I say this in the nicest way he was a jerk. For many years I tried bonding with him but he never seemed to be interested he would rather bully me each time we saw each other meaning every holiday where they would visit us from New Jersey.

Landon- Y/n dad said that if you don't come down in a couple seconds you're grounded and you're not getting any gifts.
My brother Landon said.

Y/n- ok ok I'm coming.
I said quickly putting on my heels and picking up my night bag.