Rumours has it B.N

Y/n's POV:
À couple weeks ago Brady had started hanging out with this girl named Xochitl, don't get me wrong i met her she's super sweet and all but Brady has been spending a little to much time with her. At first it started as a group hang out where i would be there with then little by little they started to hang out without me.

I was currently walking in last period but since i had an audition this morning so this was the first period of my day. While i was taking my books out of my locker when i felt eyes staring at me.

I turned around to see that student were looking at me whispering to there friends about something. i quickly took my book and ran to try to find my friends, i was passing a group of girls when i overheard one of them.

Girl- Omg how embarrassing, how does she even show up to school.
The girl said pointing at me, i just quickly ran to find my friends.

Y/n- Kamilla , there you are what is happening, why is everyone whispering.

Kamilla- Y/n I'm really sorry to tell you this but...
Kamilla said stopping for a second and pulling me away from our friend group.

Y/n- Kamilla you're scaring me what is it?
I asked worried but i kinda felt like i already knew what she was gonna say.

Kamilla- Well there's this rumour going around the school but not just at school but on TikTok and instagram.
When she said that my heart dropped i couldn't believe it.

Y/n- What else are they saying about me?
I asked quietly.

Kamilla- Rumor has it that he's leaving you for her, I'm sorry Y/n.
Kamilla said hugging me.

Y/n- Where is he?
Kamilla- He left a couple hours ago, he apparently didn't feel to well.
Y/n- Well i gotta go.
Kamilla- what you're leaving but you just got here.
Y/n- I can't stay here any longer i need to go see Brady.
Kamilla- ok but be safe, call me if you need me.
Y/n- don't worry I'll be fine.

I said walking away and going back to my locker to take my backpack before the security guards see me exiting the school while there's class, i got in my car and drove to Brady's house.

I saw super anxious to see Brady mostly because I'm scared to find out if the rumours are actually true. When i arrived at his house i could already felt like i was gonna cry.

I opened his front door with my spare keys and walked up stairs i didn't even bother to knock i just opened it to find him laying on his bed scrolling thru his phone.

Brady- Hey babe-
He said getting up from his bed to go and hug me but i quickly stopped him.

Y/n- So you were never gonna tell me that you were cheating on me?
I asked him making him pause for a second.

Brady- what are you talking about?
He asked me.

Y/n- What am i talking about? I'm saying that you were cheating on me all this time and you didn't even think to tell me.
I said raising my voice,pulling out my phone and showing multiple dm messages from random people that were sending me photos of him and Xochitl.

Brady- I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU, HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT.
Brady yelled.

Y/n- WELL THE MEDIA SAYS OTHERWISE.
I yelled back tears threatening to spill from my eyes, Brady stayed quiet for a second before opening his mouth but i cut him off.

Y/n-Do you like Xochitl?
I whispered while my voice broke.

Brady- WHAT NO, STOP BEING SO JEALOUS, Y/N YOURE SO CLINGY.
He yelled out of disbelief. While my heart dropped to the floor.

Y/n- YOU CANCEL OUR PLANS WE MADE TO HANG OUT WITH HER WHY WOULDN'T I BE JEALOUS.
I cried at him.

Brady- I DONT LIKE HER Y/N AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU WERENT SO FUCKING INSECURE ALL THE TIME.
He yelled putting his hands thru his hair.

Y/n- WHO WOULDN'T IF THEIR BOYFRIEND WOULD RATHER HANG OUT WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND FRIEND INSTEAD OF HIS GIRLFRIEND?
I choked on my tears, my breathing started to speed up. Brady looks at me his eyes immediately softening as he sees my hands shaking.

Y/n- No.
I said thru my tears hyperventilating. Brady quickly approached me seeing that i was having a panic attack but i stopped him with a shaky hand.

Brady- Baby, please breathe.
He said walking to me.

Y/n- No back off.
I said shaking my head violently, stepping back away from him as he was the cause for this panic attack.

Brady- Y/n, please let me help you.

Brady said taking my hand and sitting me down on the bed hugging me, i was slowly calming my calming my breath with his help while he was stroking my hair.

Brady- it's okay baby, you're ok.
Brady said kissing my head. Still running his fingers through my hair.

(A couple hours later)

i was laying on Brady's bed feeling a little better about earlier, Brady came into the room with a gift in his hands.

Y/n- Is this for me?
I asked surprised.

Brady- Yes open it love.
He said handing me the gift while i opened it, to see it was a teddy bear that's random i thought but still cute.

Y/n- a teddy bear? What for.
I asked slightly giggling at the cute gift.

Brady- it's not just a random bear press on his left hand. I pressed on the bears little hand to hear my grand-dad's voice that had passed a couple months ago.

Bear- Happy birthday My sweet Y/n, Pop pops loves you, bye.
The bear speak said i couldn't believe it, i was so happy.

Y/n- Thank you so much Brady.
I said crying happy tears while hugging him.

Brady- don't just thank me, i couldn't have done it without Xochitl help.
Y/n- I'm so sorry i accused you of cheating.
I told him.

Brady- It's fine what matters now is that we're finally happy.
He said kissing me.

A/N: Hey beautiful's, this took so much time to upload since it was my birthday a few days ago and i didn't have much time, I'll upload more in a couple hours but after that i hope you enjoyed this story have a great day and stay blessed 😊.