𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝑬.𝑴

Y/n's POV:
I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a faint alarm coming from the hallway, thank good I chose to wear my noise canceling headphones last night. A couple hours later I was violently woken up by my brother.

Y/n- Jace wtf is wrong with you.
Jace- sorry to wake you up sleeping beauty, we'll more like sleeping beast but you need to wake up.
He said laughing.

Y/n- first of all rude, and second it's still soo early.
I Said throwing my pillow at him and trying to go back to sleep but Jace threw water at me.

Y/n- i hâte you so much.
I said whining and getting up.

Jace- get up and get ready met me at the cafeteria in 30 minutes, HURRY UP.
He said yelling at me the last part then walking out closing my door behind him.

I then took my shower, brushed my teeth, my makeup and chose my outfit.

When I was fini took my phone and walked out of my room to the cafeteria to meet Jace.

(Time skip)

Me and Jace were walking into the common Area, when we saw the mighty ducks coach Alex singing.

Alex- hey you're Jace and Y/n,right?
She asked us making us stop in our tracks.

"That's us" we said in unison.

Alex- aren't you guys supposed to be on the afternoon run?
She asked.

Jace- oh is that right now?
Jace said.

Y/n- really I tought i was tomorrow.
I said.

Jace- sorry, does that mean we're in trouble?
Jace asked while I fake pouted.

Alex- well technically, my job here is to make sure that all of the kids eat, sleep, and get to their practice on time.
Alex told us.

Jace- what if we had stomach aches?
Jace asked.

Alex- then cool with me.
She said smiling at us. While me and Jace looked at each other confused.Now I was kidding felling bad for giving her all that sarcasm.

Alex- are you guys not worried about being at the bottom of the board?
She asked us.

Jace- Nah. I mean, hockey's not really our thing.
Jace said while we sat down in front of her.

Y/n- we're only here because our dad makes uss come here.
I told her.

Alex- aww really.
Jace- Yeah, i mean this place is kinda crazy anyways and the camp director, he's a little nuts.
Alex- thank you,thank you.
Alex-I mean, I get it, we all like sports but he's like over the top and these things he makes you guys wear that mesure everything.
Jace- there like prison monitors,right?
Y/n- you can't even do anything without that thing knowing you're every move.
Alex- literally like a prison monitor.
Alex- I feel like he takes himself to seriously,he's like...
Alex said but was cut of by Jace.

Jace- very,very intense guy!
Alex-he's like " I got great hair, a five o'clock shadow and a lot of rules." I'd think that he gets tired of listening to himself talk at a certain point.

Alex said imitating my dad while I laughed.
While we were laughing with each other.

Collin- Yet somehow I keep going.
My dad said while I quietly gasped.then we all turned to look at my dad.

Alex- oh.. you do! And you keep going great.
Collin- Right. Jace and Y/n you missed the run.
Our dad told us.

Alex- I was just telling them that.
Jace- oh we did? Our bad.
Jace said and we walked away.

Collin- I'm gonna give you a pass for all that. Because I know that my children know how to rile people up.
Alex- there you're kid's?
Collin- yeah.
My dad said walking away.

(Time skip)

Me and Jace were talking when I suddenly stopped at my tracks to look at the cute guy I met a day ago with the same girl I pushed at the icebreaker.

Jace- Y/n what's wrong?
My brother asked me concerned.

Y/n- that's the guy with the girl.
Jace- yeah what's up with them?
Jace asked.

Y/n- do you think there dating?
I asked him staring at the two teenagers that were awfully close.

Jace- I don't know but don't let  them get into you're head you don't need that guy.
Jace said reassuring me.

Y/n- Yeah you're right let's go.
I told him while we walked away.

(Time skip)

I was walking to my room when I  got a text from my dad saying  that he wanted me to meet me at his office.

I headed to his office, when I arrived I saw my dad typing on his laptop.

Y/n- you wanted to see me?
I asked him.

Collin- yess sit down on the couch.
He said while I sat down.

Collin- so I know that you've been by yourself in you're dorm for years now, but there a couple girl's from the mighty ducks lost there dorm today because of  are late teams that just  arrived today, so those girls will be bunking with you.

Y/n- WHAT DAD YOU CANT DO THAT.
I yelled.

Collin-  they will be arriving at your dorm tomorrow morning.
Y/n- you're so unfair.
I said leaving his office closing his door loudly.

A/n:  hii beautiful I hope you liked this chapter, I hope you have a good day and stay blessed 😊.