" wow , thats great. " serena told and she walked with ash hand-in-hand .

soon , a child came to them with his cindaquil . 

" hi , who are you guys ?" he asked .

" i am ash ketchum and she is serena yvonne . we are here to meet roxanne ." ash told.

" wait , you are ash ketchum ? i saw your gym battle with Miss Roxanne . you are awesome and i want to be like you ." the child said with stars in his eyes and serena smiled on that .

" if you want to become like me , then believe in your pokemons . they are our friends . right buddy ?" ash told and pikachu nodded .

" wow , i will do just that and follow me . Miss Roxanne is currently teaching ." he told and ash and serena nodded .

they both went after the kid and soon they got in pokemon knowledge class where everyone was listening to Roxanne .

" Miss Roxanne , we have visitors ." he shouted .

" oh Marky , you are back . who are the visitors ?" Roxanne asked .

" we are here Roxanne ." ash yelled from the door .

" oh wait , Ash is that you ?" she asked in shock .

" yeah , the one and only ." ash said and serena giggled .

" class , i am going for a while until then nobody should make noise. "she told and got out of the class .

" so ash what brings you here ?" she asked .

" i am here for my gym badge and meet serena , my girlfriend ." ash told .

" oh hi serena , nice to meet you . are you here for the gym badge too ?" she inquired .

" no , i am a performer . i am here to cheer ash ." serena told and roxanne nodded .

" so , what do you say ash ? wanna have the gym battle here in school battlefield ? my students can learn from the battling ." she asked ash .

" sure , why not . wait a second ." ash told and took them out of the school .

" charizard , come out ." ash shouted and throwed a pokeball .

" rawrrr !!" he yelled .

" hey charizard , can you bring may and the others here ? you can bring dawn and may and drew will come on flygon with paul ." ash told and charizard nodded and took off in the sky .

 " woah , is he battling today ?" roxanne asked .

" nah , the others will get a chance ." ash told and roxanne nodded .

" lets go to battlefield then ." serena told and everyone nodded .

they went in the battlefield and serena and ash sat on the nearby benches and roxanne went to call students in the battlefield .

after some minutes , charizard brought may and dawn with him . he descended to ground and dawn and may got down from him and then fall down because of the dizziness .

" oh man , my head is spinning  ." may said 

" am i in heaven ? "dawn asked .

" charizard , did you flew fast ?" ash asked and he grinned and nodded .

" ohh god , return . " ash said and returned him and then serena and ash went near the two girls . 

they helped them to get up and sat them on the benches in the spectators area .

" man , may is heavy ." serena complained .

" yeah , she is . she eats more than me ." ash told while giggling .