𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 <𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈>:𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓈𝓉ℯ𝒹 𝓈ℯ𝒸𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓈

-WEDNESDAY, 2nd November 1977-

⋙♔  ♛  ♔⋘

„SO FIRST I ate my breakfast and then went to school before I had some history classes to teach. No wait I think I had breakfast after the classes. It was it before?" Andrew rambled as soon as I stepped out of my room in some decent clothing.
It already was bad enough that Louis had seen me in my short ass nightgown for what felt like hours.

„What was it now?" Louis calmly asked, his eyes seeming dull and lifeless again.
Our conversation/argument from earlier still hung heavy in the ear, the tension almost feeling suffocating.
I didn't even know whether I struggled breathing because I'd just told a stranger such delicate information or if it was because of, well- him.
I couldn't understand this man and even less see through him.

I had a talent for reading people but his emotions almost were locked away and the key had been thrown away. The wall he'd built around himself just reached too far.
But I couldn't help feeling like I'd found a little piece of the key that would unlock the chains keeping his heart hostage.
Even if it just was a tiny splinter, a part of me wanted to keep searching until I'd find each of them so I could keep them safe so his heart would never be unprotected.

God, Graham, what the fuck is going on with you? Are you getting soft?
Shut up.

„I'm here because- well- okay, so I got up and ate breakfast before I went to school to teach some classes. No wait I didn't eat breakfast, I was late, so I ate breakfast after the class. Or did I eat a sandwich during class.." Andrew mumbled, more to himself, while I slightly raised my eyebrows. He seemed off.
Stressed to say the least and worry seemed to overcome me as I watched him run his hand through his hair while he continued rambling.

„So then after my class I decided to come here." Andrew added but my eyes wandered to the clock that hung on my wall and every tick it made seemed to make Louis flinch slightly.
Andrew seemed to notice my gaze towards the clock and then to Louis and his eyes slightly widened.

„ Wait no, I-I went to a library before I came here." something indeed was off. I watched as Andrew's gaze nervously wandered towards Louis and realization hit me like a fucking train.
Was he this nervous because of Louis? I didn't even know why, but I felt rage flaring up inside of me. It seemed as if he only cared about Louis and it was getting on my nerves like crazy.

"Now, hold up Andrew. I just lost so many braincells, like I literally felt them die one by one and like my biology teacher once explained in sixth grade, they won't grow back. So if you don't get to the fucking point of your visit, I will kick you out, literally."
I think I was able to see a little smirk on Louis' face which just made me even more mad.
"Don't smirk like that!" I commanded, my voice stern as I gave both a death glare.