𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 :ℳ𝒾𝒹𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈

𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄:

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘, 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

___________________

-MONDAY, 31st October 1977-

⋙♔  ♛  ♔⋘

EVERY VILLAIN NEEDS AN ORIGIN STORY.
This story was supposed to be hers. It was meant to wreck her heart and every emotion within it.
Fate had plans for her, I'll even go as far as to say that it wanted her to suffer. It wanted her to be misunderstood, misjudged and broken by a ruthless world so she'd destroy just that oh so ugly world.
Until someone saved her. He saved her. He made her heart feel something it wasn't meant to ever feel. Real love.
But did he really save her?
Because after all the heart is a monster. That's why it's locked behind our ribs, in a cage.

⋙♔ ♔⋘

RAIN WAS FALLING. Small rivers were forming on the streets and getting to your destination dry without the help of an umbrella seemed impossible. Still, the streets of Cambridgeshire were quite lively with people hurrying to get to their workplaces. One of them should have been the woman who was sitting in a coffee shop while eyeing the people outside and slowly sipping her caffeinated drink.
The young woman had always been fascinated by rain, how it always seemed to rain in the right occasion like funerals.
As if the gods were crying with one.

„Y/n!" Another woman called out, snapping Ms. Graham out of her thoughts and almost making her drop her cup of coffee, the brown liquid almost spilling over the edges.

„Rose." she calmly said as soon as her eyes registered the familiar brown haired woman walking towards her.

„What are you doing here?" Rose Cole, Y/n's Colleague, asked as soon as she had reached the table her friend was sitting at.

„What are you doing here?" Y/n asked and chuckled while Rose pulled out the chair opposite to her and slumped down on it.

„Gods, I'm so tired." the woman sighed but then remembered her friend's question.
„Right, well, I was just walking to school and I saw you sitting here." she responded and shrugged.
„So what's up with you sitting in a café at 7 a.m?"

„Got some stuff whirling around in my head."Y/n said and shrugged while she took another sip of her coffee.

„Damn, you really gotta have a lot of stuff ‚whirling around in your head' if you drink black coffee." Rose gasped.
„Now, what's going on?" she asked and put one hand on top of Y/n's free one.
One thing about the two women was that they told each other almost everything. The first time they had met, they had instantly become best friends, but it was hard not to if you were the only two female professors at one of the most pretentious universities in all of England.
Cambridge.
It already was quite unusual for such young people to already be teaching at an university, especially in their twenties but what was even more unusual was for women in their twenties to be teaching.
The academics mostly were men at that time but feminism had been a growing topic.
Y/n Graham and Rose Cole both were women that had already reached incredible things for their age and were looking forward to reaching more.
Y/n Graham had written books that had sold out faster than It by Stephen King. She had always felt the need to write, every time she had finished reading a book or had some kind of idea for a plot it had itched her fingers with the need to start writing.
Until, at the age of fourteen, she finally did. If she had given into that need earlier, she probably would've been even more successful. At first she didn't publish any of her works because she feared that she'd never be successful and would just get laughed at by her parents or others.