boyfriend's

They found themselves amidst the vibrant ambiance of the club, surrounded by their intoxicated teammates who were fervently reveling in the night's festivities.

Shubhman, persistently insistent, had repeatedly attempted to cajole Ishan into partaking in libations, only to be met with Ishan's steadfast declinations.

Shubhman, in this particular instance, proved to be an obstinate and shameless man-child, prone to insults and sulking, incessantly annoying Ishan if his requests weren't met.

Currently, Ishan was pouting . Shubman had not only interrupted, his chance of getting laid, but had also dragged him to the open air space in the club, claiming "pardesi se dil lagana acha nhi hota".

 Shubman had not only interrupted, his chance of getting laid, but had also dragged him to the open air space in the club, claiming "pardesi se dil lagana acha nhi hota"

As they made their way to the balcony, Ishan felt at ease , escaping the cacophony of blaring music and the lingering scent of alcohol that permeated the club.

Casting his gaze upon the surroundings, he realized they were situated on the thirteenth floor of a building adjacent to the beach. The breathtaking vista of the ocean, Its rhythmic waves crashing against the shore creating a soothing symphony  illuminated by the radiant moon and shimmering stars, evoked a profound sense of euphoria.

Ishan was completely enthralled by the breathtaking view, oblivious to the penetrating gaze of Shubhman fixed upon him from the very beginning.

"Verily, God is the most accomplished artist of all," Ishan proclaimed, his eyes transfixed on the awe-inspiring scenery.

"Indubitably," Shubhman responded in a subdued, resonant tone that seemed as a whisper, his gaze  fixed on Ishan.

Shubhman suggested, "Feel free to soak in the beauty , but let's secure a table first, shall we?" He pointed towards an area with an open bar space and comfortable seating arrangements.

Ishan, caught up in the allure of the scenery, replied, "You go ahead, I'll join you in a moment."

A short while later, Ishan heard a commotion as he made his way towards the designated seating area. To his surprise, he discovered Shubhman in a state of agitation, desperately attempting to break free from Mitali's claws.

Ishan blinked. It was a first time after those messages, seeing her brought all the disappointment and hurt.

"Shubhman.. baby.. please listen to me i love you..shubi.... I love you, I can't live without you.. please... I will die shubi ... I will die" Mitali was walling and clinging on shubman.

Shubhman, his expression turning to alarm upon spotting Ishan, forcefully extricated himself from Mitali's grasp. "What in the world is your issue?" he exclaimed, his voice laced with frustration. "I don't have any feelings for you, and we are no longer together..."

" No you like me! You love me a lot shubi, don't you remember baby.... Please you like me a lot... You went all crazy when you saw me with Ishan, you were all viled up ready to kill him, baby don't say word's like this "

Shubhman's frustration escalated as Mitali persisted in her claims. "No, you're mistaken. I don't have any romantic feelings for you," he retorted sharply. "And please, let's not bring Ishan into this argument. My reaction was out of concern for you, not possessiveness."

Shubhman's voice grew more intense as he continued, "And when it comes to going 'crazy,' it was because I saw him with you  , not the other way around."

"What are you saying my love, that fucking faggot? He is better than me?"Mitali asked shaking and looking around.

"SHUT UP!, I said don't bring him in between, he got nothing to do with all this, IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU CHEATED TWICE AND I BROKE UP, i have moved on you should do to and yes Ishan is better than you." Shubman replied harshly.

"No.. no ... I don't believe you, tell me it's a  joke.. shubi right it's a joke, it's your way of punishing me right.. oh i got you " Mitali said going hysterical.

"Who the hell do you think you are? For me to care" shubhman snapped breaking the glass on the nearest table at feet of the women.

Sensing the danger Ishan called     "shubhman" and walked near him .

"We need to go, whole team is waiting for us " Ishan said

"I won't leave you... I can't.. I will die baby" Mitali said trying to  cling on to shubman who ran to hide after ishan.

"Help me " he whispered in ishan ear .

"How, you want me to use boxing skills on women " Ishan asked.

"Do anything, i don't care but please. " Shubhman replied with a crying face, and clinging to Ishan waist.

"You want me to call police, to intrude my boyfriend's privacy "  Ishan said looking at her.

"What? " Both shubhman and Mitali perked up to which Ishan gave shubhman an elbow in stomach.

"What do you mean what? , last time your ears were working perfectly when I checked , He is my boyfriend, do you want me to shout it out " Ishan said rolling his eyes .

The end
Hope you like it 💕
Tell me which story i should update next this or BETTER TOGETHER.

Please like and comment ♥️