love quarrel

As the drivers arrived to collect the team, a sense of urgency pervaded the air. Eager to return promptly, the majority of the members swiftly occupied the first three vehicles, leaving Rohit in the company of the remaining two.

( A/n you know whom I'm talkin' about right)

Upon their arrival at the hotel, Rohit issued a directive to  now sober Ishan, "Ishan, escort Shubhman to his  room first "

Ishan's gaze fell upon the peacefully slumbering Shubhman, his countenance a picture of tranquility contrasting with the now composed Ishan seated beside him in the vehicle.

anticipation coursed through Ishan's veins as he leaned in closer, his hand extending to gently tap Shubhman's shoulder. In that fleeting moment, Ishan's heart palpitated, its rhythm becoming increasingly erratic.

He blinked and exerted a forceful shove towards Shubhman, "Shubhman... Shubhman!"

Startled by the sudden jolt, the taller figure emitted a deep groan, his tone laced with irritation, "kya kar Raha be saale ?"

The shorter individual swiftly withdrew his hand, a hint of defiance in his demeanor. "Well, naturally, I was attempting to rouse you from your slumber. We have arrived at our  destination," he declared, disembarking from the vehicle.

Ishan waited for shubhman to come out, and started walking with him towards shubhman's room.

"Your room's right here. Just grab some ice for that bruise and take any meds if you need 'em. I'll leave you to it now. Take care!"  Ishan pointed.

"Where are you going?" Shubhman asked .

Ishan, caught off guard, couldn't come up with an immediate response , for an obvious fact,"what?" .

"I mean it's nearly 4 in morning " shubhman said looking at his Patek Philippe watch.

"Do you by chance know that I'm also staying in same hotel " ishan replied

"Ofc I know , its just that your room partner might get irritated" shubhman reasoned .

"No worries not everyone is as difficult as you, and even if he gets annoyed, i can find my way around" ishan said, and walked off confidently.

"What the hell did he just said?" Shubhman blinked. " it's fucking four in morning ".

Ishan was about to get in the lift, when he felt his phone ringing, fishing it out he saw shubhman's number.

"Yes?"

"Umm..... Would you.. i mean.. you can crash in my room, Rahul bhaiya is not here " shubhman spoke on the phone.

This made ishan roll his eyes, and he hung up on him.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Pinch me, pinch me!" Rishab eagerly asked Surya, who was sitting beside him in the dining area. As Shubhman and Ishan walked in together.

Surya playfully punched Rishab, causing him to groan. "Meri hi galti hai," Rishab muttered.

"Am I dreaming?" Shreyas exclaimed, looking at both of them in disbelief. "How come both of you are together?"

"Well, I had something to ask Surya bhai, so I went to his room," Shubhman explained, shrugging. "But Surya bhaiya wasn't there, and Ishan was leaving for lunch, so we ended up coming together."

Ishan narrowed his eyes at Shubhman and interjected, "That's not how I remember it. You were standing outside my room for half an hour, and I repeatedly refused to go with you."

" what... Me standing out... You must be hallucinating Ishan, I mean why.... Why would i stand outside?"
Shubhman swiftly refuted, vehemently denying all allegations.

Nonetheless, it is veracious that Shubhman had been awaiting Ishan's emergence since Ishan abruptly terminated their conversation the previous night.

Ishan cast him a pointed glare and retorted, "Is that so?"

Shubhman, though partially dishonest about having pressing matters to attend to, responded, "Okay, I had some work, but I was curious to know why you declined my polite offer to stay."

"I don't sleep in others' rooms, and besides, it didn't come across as a polite request; it felt more like an order," Ishan reasoned, his tone filled with conviction.

"It's not like I would have done something to you," Shubhman questioned, a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Well, I can protect myself from you, but your luck seems to attract trouble," Ishan retorted, his words laced with a touch of sarcasm.

"If your love quarrel is over, can you please have your lunch fast and release the staff" virat Stated with urgency in his tone.

The end.
Hope you like it 💕

Please like and comment ♥️