Mr. Gentlemans😏

En başından başla

"You, bloo--

"Aha, you should not curse your husband. Now go."

"I will see you later." Hamsa said in warning tone.

"Ok, sweetheart. You will find me every day here at this time. And don't forget to call me."

Hamsa went away from there stomping his feet. She gave the number to them and went to her father who started asking where she took so much time, but she managed swiftly.

''What was that?''

''What?" Fahmid asked against Imtiaz's question but seeing the question look of his other two friend he smugly replied,

"She didn't take the number for herself, a group gave her the task."

"But then even why did you give as much as I know you always ignored girls." Hearing Imtiaz Fahmid started smirking.

"Don't tell me, you started loving her."

"I don't know about the love yet, but you know I love to play with the fire and moreover she is totally my type. Let's see it leads and I know she will not call me but the other girls, so I gave her Imtiaz's number." Fahmid replied to Raim.

"What the fudge dude! Now what will I do? Why do I need a enemy when I have friends like you."

Time skipped to the evening, Famiya came down getting ready as today was Fahmid's first concert. She also invited Hamsa there though Hamsa didn't want but who can refuse Famiya. Fahmid already left, Famiya is going with Imtiaz there. When she hall room, she noticed Imtiaz was looking at her angrily.

"Change the dress!"

"Why?" Famiya confusedly asked Imtiaz who again said,

"Change the dress now, it's showing your waist."

"I will not also brother gifted me this to wear."

"Do whatever you want. Now let's go we are already late because of you."

Famiya know that Imtiaz is angry yet she went behind him. Her brother gifted this dress with his first income so she wanted to wear this at his first concert. They reached the place but before Imtiaz could got down she sat on his lap holding his face.

"Please, don't be angry at me. I always listens to you, but only for this time don't be a grumpy grandpa."

"Now, I become grandpa. Then go and find a better boyfriend for you. If you want I can tell your brother to look for a good husband for y-

Imtiaz was stopped a soft peck but he wasn't satisfied. So, he again brought their lips together while taking out all his anger and pinched her waist making her moan between their kiss. After getting a good taste of her lips, he left her and wiped both lips. 

"Now let's go or your brother will beat me for getting late."

Famiya shyly nodded and went out. After a while, Imtiaz also went to his duo parking his car. But a girl came to her midway,

"Imtiaz, I wanted to say something to you actually I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?''

"Not interested. I will only marry the girl, my parents choose. Now leave from here, SISTER<"

"Such a gentleman your son is."

Imtiaz turned around and see Fahmid's mother praising him while his parents was also there.

"Only you love me aunty. Otherwise, your friend always tortures me. Learn something from aunty how to love, you cruel." Imtiaz said to her mother while hugging Fahmid's mother who are best friend of each other. Imtiaz went to Fahmid after bidding bye to the older couples.

Other side, Famiya and Hamsa was gossiping while a guy came to them with drinks asking them but they refused yet the the guy was forcing when Fahmid came and threatened the boy away. He told Famiya that mom asked for her. Famiya left from there while he turned back with a grin.

''I knew you would come after getting my message."

"Don't adopt so much misconceptions. I came here because of Famiya's request moreover I didn't knew it's your concert then I wouldn't have come."

 "Why, why won't you come? Huh, what you have problem with me. You weren't saying anything to the boy then what's with me?" Fahmid said a little bit angrily pulling her close by holding waist. Hamsa became weak against his touch. She don't know why but she wasn't feeling uncomfortable by his touch. His countless messages might have irritated her whole day but also laughed at his silly messages. Fahmid smirked seeing her sweaty face and whispered against her ear,

"If you are sweating by only my single touch, what you will you do in our wedding night sweetheart<<"

More blush crept on her face but their moment got cut of a call on her phone. She picked it up and her father said he is waiting outside. The concert also ended. She told him and was going to her father while he also joined her ignoring her whines. He greet her father and asked about his well-being.

"Such a gentleman. It's rare to find a good boy like you in these days. God bless you and do visit our house when you got time."

"Surely uncle. It will be my pleasure.''

Fahmid left from there getting a call from his mom calling him dining area in the resort.

"Fahmid is such a good guy. I wish I could get you married with him. What do you think about him?''

"DADDDDD.. How can you say like this. Let's go home. I don't wanna hear anything like this." Though she was showing anger but her father didn't failed to notice the blush on her face hearing Fahmid name. In other boys case there would be just irritation in her face. He smiled knowing her daughter also started liking someone as Hamsa is always allergic to boys. She lost her mother at small age since then her father is taking care of her as he didn't know about girls wear he always brought boys cloths for him and now she also don't like wearing girl's dress. Her father wants to see her wearing girly dresses also behave like girls which was impossible till now but seams like a certain person will be able to do that.

             TO BE CONTINUED...........