Royalty Facade Pt.2

The drums sound was being heard. The royal family was waiting for their most awaited guest. Soon A Golden carriage came in front of gate and the couple came out with their all glory, the former king and queen of Hanseol Province. Both royal family shared sweet gestures when loud hailing was heard again saying KING TAIMUR who is the new king of Hanseol which is the most powerful province.

The King got down from his raven black horse. His glory and handsomeness was there with a stern expression on his face. His knight armour was standing behind him. He went to other while all bowed him. He slightly nodded and everyone went toward dinning area.

All was having dinner when Taimur's mother asked ,

"Where is your other son, king?"

"Bro-
Waqir's word cut by his step mother

"It's not manner to talk between elders little prince. And Prince Tabish has gone to outskirts for some work, he will soon come Queen."

"Yeah we are looking forward to meet him. We have heard a lot about him."

Everyone was talking about the marriage and other topic when Taimur was internally smiling looking at Waqir's angry pouty face while eating.

Taimur was roaming in the palace with Raya as their parents wants them to spend time. They came to a garden area but Raya told him that it was a restricted area. But his curios mind didn't listen to her. He excused himself and went the area but he was shocked to see nothing but two grave at there with a cheery blossom tree. The cherry blossom tree made him remind of last night but to add his shock more, there was written Prince Tabish name on one grave while other was an lady's. As much he knows Prince Tabish is alive then how come his grave. He went out of there and was walking through the corridor when a little figure bumped into him.

 He went out of there and was walking through the corridor when a little figure bumped into him

"Don't you have eyes. You dared to push the prince, I will tell my brother to punish yo- wait but I know you. You, yes you are also prince no no the king. But don't you know you shouldn't push someone, I got late because of you."

"I am sorry my prince but where are you going?"

"Obviously to my brother. I know he didn't eat. Now I have to make him eat. Ahh I have so duties."
The little prince said shrugging his shoulder making Taimur smile but then it came to his mind that the Queen Saud he isn't here. There is a lot of mystery in this palace. Though he doesn't gave any interest in this marriage but he have find all the secrets. He picked up the prince,

"Can you please take me to your brother. I wanna meet him from long ago. Please"

"Okay but everyone isn't allowed in his room. So when I will order Rukaiya you will slip in the room from her back otherwise she won't let you in."

Another mystery, even if commoners aren't allowed but why even royal family members aren't allowed in his room.

Now both was in his room but the room wasn't giving royal vibes. There was no gold or any shiny things in that room while a figure was sleeping in bed. Waqir shake him to get up but when he get up, he shocked to see the new person in his room. He picked his sword and was going to attack him but Waqir's words made him stop.

"Don't hurt him, he is Raya's fiance King Taimur."

Sword fell from his hand he was shocked more to know the truth he looked down and said,

"I am sorry for my inconvenience, King. I didn't expect your presence in my room. Do you want something?"

His deep voice get The King back on his sense. He said,

"No everyone was there in lunch and you weren't so I thought to come but your mother said you are out."

"Actually I was out but I came back."

He knows that The King caught his lie because he was sleeping like a log and the lunch might have finished not even one hour ago. This time The King's sword touch his neck.

"Who are you and what conspiracy are your family planning against us. Tell me the truth now."

The little prince flinch at his shout while the other prince looked at him.

"Leave m-my sister, l-leave her. You are bad, meanie."

"Sister? "

Then his eyes caught a rose beside the bedside table. He again looked at the Prince Tabish. The door got soon open by Queen Hafsa and Rukaiya. The Queen told Rukaiya to leave which she did after getting a node from Tabish. The Queen picked his son and ordered,

"Lower your sword. Don't forget you are in our territory. Moreover you can't threaten my child. I will tell you the truth."

Tabish indicate her not to but she went to him and caresses his face and pulled his fake hair.

Taimur's guess was right. From the first moment his eyes caught his attention and now he is sure that it's she.

"We aren't hiding anything except this from you King. She is Princess Sumaiya not Prince Tabish. But the reason behind it is not important for you. You have come here to marry Princess Raya. And Sumaiya isn't related to you."

"SHE IS. TELL ME THE TRUTH OR I HAVE MY WAYS. I WILL CALL OFF THIS MARRIAGE."

"No. I am saying."

Her voice, Taimur calmed down hearing Sumaiya's voice. She continued,

"I am the third child of king, or you can say the illicit child. He had already two child, Prince Tabish and Princess Raya. My mother was a new maid then but da- I mean The King got attracted to her and she conceived me. She hid the news and when king came to know it was too late to abort. So, he had to keep me in palace after my birth though my mother was only known as his mistress. Tabish and others also knew about me. They used to hate me from core, but Tabish always loved me as his sister. I was 8 years old, and he was 10. We were playing in roof but suddenly Raya pushed and while saving me Tabish fell from there and died. Queen killed my mom and was going to kill me when king stopped her. He hadn't any heir then, so he started training me as Tabish because nobody outside the palace didn't knew me as his child and I was told to be a prince always. This is the story of this palace. "

Taimur looked at her while his eyes were red due to anger and sadness. He can't believe how can a father be this much cruel. Moreover she said all this with a stoic face. Let alone tears even there wasn't any sadness in her face. The Queen understand his thoughts and understand.

"You won't find."

"Huh! What?" Taimur asked not understanding The Queen words.

"She won't show any emotions. She is already dead from inside. She is not Princess Sumaiya but Prince Tabish. You only heard the story half but the other half? The way she become Tabish wasn't easy. She had been starved for days. She have to voice out like man, not allowed to see outer world. One mistake and she would be whipped until she passed out. She can't even attend any family gathering, not allowed to call dad, or mom to anyone And many many more  which you can't even imagine. So please don't add her misery more by mending in her life and don't tell anyone about her truth or else she will be killed. Please leave."

Taimur looked at Sumaiya once but she wasn't looking at him. He quietly went out of the room.

                       TO BE CONTINUE......