The three foreign girls' mouth opened on how beautiful the girls performed. Miyeon and Soojin locked contact with each other to get that stage presence. Each of them had turns to dance on the chorus, their moves are getting way more intense than usual. Everyone was starstrucked. Minnie kept her eyes to Miyeon, her graceful moves, her smile as she plays, the charisma she's giving. Minnie couldn't help but shed a tear.

The song ended gracefully, Miyeon's hand reached out to Soojin for the dramatic effect. Soojin slowly reached out and the stadium went black. Everyone clapped their hands.

"THAT WAS AWESOME WOOOOOOOOH!!!!" Shuhua shouted.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" Sana said cheerfully, almost jumping from her seat.

[BACKSTAGE ; 8:30 PM]

"You all did well today, please get home safely!" Soyeon greeted everyone as they left after cleaning up.

"That was so cool!" Yuqi said, cleaning the strings of her guitar.

"I agree. Soojin-ie did amazing!" Miyeon complimented Soojin.

"Aww shucks, it wouldn't be the same if it weren't for you." Soojin smiled at Miyeon.

"Not gonna lie, I was so conscious while playing and dancing at the same time." Miyeon chuckled.

"You still pulled it off like I told you." Yuqi winked.

"Mhm, everyone did a great job on their part." Soyeon said, walking up to the girls.

"And of course, the mastermind of all." Soojin smiled again at Soyeon.

"Hey hey, you guys performed. I was only adjusting the sound everyone made. To be honest, I didn't have to do a lot since you all did very well." Soyeon waved her hand.

The three other foreign girls entered the room, Sana spotted Miyeon and started going towards her.

"Miyeon! You did such a great job!" She said, running towards the girl and hugging her. Minnie and Yuqi's eyes met as the Japanese girl hug Miyeon.

"Thank you." Miyeon smiled.

"You did awesome, baby!" Shuhua said to Soojin, placing a kiss on Soojin's cheek.

"I heard you cheer, that made me eager to do better." Soojin said, hugging the Taiwanese girl.

"Your performance was amazing, Miyeon." Minnie said, making Miyeon pull off from the hug. Miyeon looked at Minnie and smiled.

"Thank you, Minnie. I'm glad you liked it." Miyeon said. Minnie smiled back at the girl.

"Of course! All of you did a wonderful job!" Minnie clapped her hands, the others cheered as well.

"Yeah, all my energy went into that performance." Yuqi said with a chuckle.

"Same here." Soojin stretched her arms out.

"Everyone deserves a good rest. And also a good grading on their evaluation." Soyeon smiled. All of them cheered once again. They packed up their things and left the room together.