chapter- 2 Drama

Abeer pov

Abeer pov

I'm resting in my room cuz I'm tired
I take a nap. A few seconds later I heard the door open sound and turned on the room light but it still lit dimly. I just open my half-eye to see who the hell came into my room without a knock.

The girl' came into my room and admired the whole room but her eye was stuck in the mirror she took her phone and started to take pictures.
She looked cute that time I did not say anything and just stared at her. I take a few steps and stand behind her back
She is so short that she only can reach my chest. She looked at me in the mirror and three times she blinked her eyes and shouted "Monster"

I'm totally confused first she came into my room and second, she called me a monster. I know I'm taller than my brother and family members I'm just like my buddy( my bad). I said loudly I'm not a monster but she ran out of the room. I'm also running behind her cuz I don't want any drama in Corridor. She lost her balance but I held her hand and we were so close I just looked at her eyes she had a bubbly eye. She trying to push me and a chuckle left in my mouth aww poor girl she doesn't know that she can't move me. I'm more than powerful than her. I'm thinking in my mind.

I'm trying to stop her from panicking and screaming but she is so lost she is strangled In my arms I think she is not comfortable so I let her go and lose my grip and she pushed me my brother also came out of his room Seeing all this drama and start throwing his questions but the girl getting unconscious and faint in my arm.

Hey, bubble open your eyes. I said touching her face but she not responding
What happened Abeer? What you did it to her? Aayan asks calmly but I can see his anger
I'm not doing anything even though I don't know who is she. I said looking at her.
Hurry take her to their room and call the doctor. Aayan said
I carried her bridal style took her into my room and carefully lay down on the bed.
Heyy little bubble are you listening to me please wake up girl. I whisper in her ear. I'm worried about her cuz she suddenly gets unconscious.
My room door opened and Aayan came with the doctor my brother Aarav, Riya, Ayush, and Piyush are school friends and grooms of her fiance Zara and  two girls came with worry experience on their faces in a second my room filled with people

One girl came and seat left side of the bed with black hair and angrily looked at me and Aayan but she couldn't say anything and second girl had light brown hair girl stood behind her. I'm just admiring everyone's experiences some worry some are angry and some have what is going on experience but suddenly the doctor asked me to leave her hand so that he could check her. But I don't want to leave her hand cuz I'm worried about her. Aayan came behind me and tapped on my shoulder to leave her hand so I let her hand.

A few minutes later doctor said that she was fine.
Then why did she faint and not wake up? I ask so fast and everyone looks at me like I'm a ghost.
She faints cuz she has a weakness and maybe she does not take her meals properly and is suddenly shocked by
The incident. Doctor said politely
She will be wake up anytime. the doctor said.

Sukoon baccha wake-up jaan". Black hair said tear in her eyes and holding her hand
Aria she will be ok don't cry. Brown hair girl said consoling her
That's all my mistake kiyara why did I let her go alone I have to come with her." aria said blaming herself"
Stop blaming yourself self aria it's not only your fault but my fault also. Kiyara said sadly
I don't think is your mistake... But creating his words I mean you both don't blame yourself guys Aarav said politely
Yeah, it's all your brother's mistake. Aria said angrily
It's not my mistake she is the one who came into my room without permission and called me a monster. I said defending myself
She called you a monster I can't believe it. Zara Said
Yup, she can't you are the one who made her scared. Aria said again with the same tone
See miss this all happened accidentally so don't blame anyone and don't make any drama. Aayan said calmly
Ohh so you think we make drama you don't have any manners how to talk with girls. Aria said
So now you tell me about manners. Aayan said
Yes, I will Mr. Kharush. Aira said confidently
I'm enjoying their fight but Zara Aarva and my other cushion trying to Stop their fight only Kiyara also enjoys this drama.
And my eyes fell on that girl who lay on my bed and she slowly opened her eyes thank God she woke up i said in my mind...