please don't hate me

After getting freshened up you came to the living room only to find jin sitting there talking about something on his phone as you smiled widely but it soon faded when you remembered the test..
You were still thinking that jin is angry with you..

You just stood there while looking at him biting your Lips in a little nervousness..
But soon jin noticed you standing there and frowned in confusion and ended the call..

Jin - cupcake why are you standing there baby come here (spreading his arms for a hug)

As you slowly went in his arms as he hugged you and you hugged him back but even after like a minute you were not breaking the hug as jin just patted your head softly sencing something is wrong...

Jin - what happened to my baby hmm is something wrong (said softly while caressing your hair)

But he only hear a sob in response which made him worried..
As he picked you up in his arms and walked around the living room rubbing your back softly while whispering soft word..

Soon you stopped crying but still you were not letting go of him you were still hugging him tightly while burying your face in his neck...
As he sat on the sofa and made you sit on his lap...

Jin - cupcake look at oppa (said really softly)

As you slowly looked at him with your puffy eyes sniffing softly...

Jin - (sigh) look at you (said in a worried tone looking at your puffy eyes and red face as he picked up a wet tissue and softly wiped your face and kissed your eyes)

As you rested your head on his chest..

Jin - hmmm now tell me what happened (Said softly )

Y/n - please don't hate me oppa I'm sorry (as your eyes started to get moist agian)

Jin - First don't you dare to cry again (wipe your eyes with his thumb) and why will I hate my cute little sissy hmm..

Y/n - i f-failed (as your throat started to feel dry )

As he took a glass and poured some water in a glass from the jug which was placed in the table..

Jin- here drink it first (said softly and made you drink the water)

After that he cupped your face ..

Jin - remember oppa always loves you ok? No matter what happens I can never ever hate my baby sissy understand so don't you dare to think like this ever again (said in a soft but a little stern voice)

As you nodded cutely with a Pout...

...................
To be continued..

Okk so I know this part is pretty short and I'm really sorry for that..
Please share your reviews and opinions in comments i swear it will not take that long just comment what comes in your mind after reading the part i really wanna read comment and answer then like other writers do 😭😭😭😭..

And thankuu soo much to the people who commented and voted i don't know how to thank you guysss like seeing people voting, adding my story into their reading lists and seeing people commenting makes my day.. lovee youu guysss 😭😭😭🤌🏻💜✨..

Noww I want to tell you that i started a new story it's name is Miss precious..

Soo it's a Story about life of a single dad whose wife died while giving birth to her daughter

He have 2 kids a daughter and a son when his wife died his son was just 5 since then he raised them alone..

Soo please show someeee lovee I have uploaded the first chapter you can check it out :)

Thankss forr reading<33333