2 Years Later

2 years and 14 attacks later,
The past 2 years had been extremely difficult for the people and royalty of Mathura. Yes, there had been repeated victories but Jarasandh kept on attacking, he failed multiple times but still kept trying.

Krishna and Balram majority of the last two years on the battlefield, 7 attacks nearly taking one month each time in both years, Balram sadly had missed the first words of his daughter which had been 'Matashi'.

Luckily even after so many wars and battles, the royal treasury was still intact. But the amount of money could not make up for the amount that had been lost. They have to start an orphanage for the sake of the children who have lost their parents and relatives who can take care of them.
The Crown had taken complete charge of these orphans, the royal ladies always made sure that these orphanages had everything that they needed and that all the children were well-loved and cared for.

On the brighter side of things,
The second princess of Mathura had been born just a few days after the birthday of her elder brother Krishna in the month of Bhadrapada,
She was lovingly given many names but most referred to her as Subhadra, Chitra
Or Yadavi.

Both Subhadra and Tarika were like twins, wanting to do almost everything together, those two were the pride, joy and happiness of the yadavas in these Difficult Times.

Ugrasen, Krishna, Balram, Devki and Vasudev were the only Royals currently present in Mathura. For the sake of the kid's safety because the last war happened pretty ugly,
Radha, Revati and Mata Rohini were sent to Ujjain along with Prema who had reclaimed the Throne of Ujjain just a year back.

Rajkumari Revathi and Mata Rohini both had recovered from childbirth well but there had been a series of complications during the birth of Subhadra thus rendering Mata Rohini very weak and the doctors did not allow her to move out of the bed for at least 4 months after the birth.

During that time Prema had stepped up and took charge of taking care of Subhadra as Revathi had her hands full with Tarika. In just a few months Subhadra became extremely attached to Prema only leaving her during feeding time. Mata Rohini couldn't have been happier because now she was given the chance to recover completely and she was sure that her daughter would be cared for.

After a long talk with her father-in-law Vasudev, they  decided that Subhadra would be made secondary heir to the Throne of Ujjain as Tarika was being considered to be named a secondary heiress to inherit The Throne of Mathura after Krishna or his children
Because Balram had forfeited the Throne. They had also done this to secure the reign of Prema in Ujjain.

Subhadra and Tarika were both pranksters just like that uncle and enjoyed doing small pranks on their parents and the people working for them. Both were also showing signs of great intelligence by starting to speak and write even if it was pretty broken.

Radha couldn't have been more happy with her life than she was right now,
She had everything she had ever wanted and much more.
She held an important and respectable position in the courts of two kingdoms,
She was still the queen of Brij in her own right, She was married to the love of her life, she had amazing sisters who she could share everything with and two little girls running in the front yard. It was a complete and happy family and that is all she ever wanted.

In just 2 years, Prema had gone from the 14-year-old sweet child of Summer to a dignified and elegant queen of one of the most prosperous Kingdoms of Aryavart. She was still pretty young only 16 but was more mature and wise than people much older than her.
With the help from her brothers, she had managed to make Ujjain one of the most secure kingdoms, they held a massive Army of 3 akshaushini senas,
Each one of them held one of the three senas. Ujjain was one of the centres of trading for gold, Silks and precious gemstones and had some of the best craftsmen in the entirety of Aryavarth,

The Kingdom was known for some of the best Silks, jewellery and craftsmanship. It was also known for being a peace-loving Kingdom but was put in a situation of distance where the people of Ujjain could be harmed it was more than capable of destroying any enemy who dared to look at Ujjain with wrong intentions. It was also one of the most visited religious places as it is the home to the Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga and 2 Shaktipeeths called gadhkalika and harsiddhi.

_________________________________________

Mathura,

A meeting of all Yadavas who had been fighting in the Wars had been called in Mathura, to create a plan because jarasand did not seem interested in pulling back his Armies and it seemed like he would attack again soon.

Everyone was involved in a heated debate because Krishna had presented the idea of leaving Mathura and establishing a new city,
This Angered the Yadava Warriors,
Those who were not at all willing for this compromise and wanted to continue fighting, the debate soon turned into a shouting match and Krishna who had proposed the idea was being cussed by everyone, even Dau was agreeing with everyone as he said," Krishna! Tum Hosh Mein Bhi Ho? Tumhen Khud Ko Sunai de raha hai ki tum kya kah rahe ho? huh! Ham apni Janmabhoomi ko ek Aise vyakti ke liye Tyag De Jo use nasht karne per Tula hai, mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumhare andar yah kayarta ka gun bhi hai."

After hearing this everyone started calling Krishna names one of them said," Are Shriman Balram, aap apne Anuj se Kuchh Asha mat rakhiye. Yah to yuddh Bhumi Se palayan Karke yah Munh Chhupa ke baitha hai, aur vahan uses Kalyavan Inka Kitna Sundar Naam Rakha Hai, 'Ranchod'. Inpe Yahi Naam Shobha deta hai."

Before anyone could get the chance to say anything else Krishna finally breaks his silence as he says," han Dau main bilkul Hosh Mein hun aur Mujhe Maine jo abhi kaha vah Sunai bhi de raha hai,
Aur jahan tak baat Rahi apni Janmabhoomi ko tyagne ki to main aapse Aisa karne ke liye isiliye Kah Raha Hun Kyunki Agar Ham ab Ranbhoomi Mein utare To Ham yuddh nahin kar Payenge Kyunki Jarasandh Ne Hamare samksh kalyavan naam ke Ek asur Ko lakar Khada kar diya hai aur use asur ko yah Vardan hai Ki Na Koi Astra Na Koi Shastra aur na hi koi Yoddha use paraast kar payega, aur aap sab yadugan bhi hai Sun Lijiye, Agar Ham mein se koi bhi Yoddha yuddh Kshetra Mein Utra to vah nisandeh Mara jaega Aur Main yah Nahin Chahta ki Jab hamare pass Swayam ko bachane ka avsar hai tab aap sab is aatmhatya Jaise Karya ko kyon Siddh karna chahte hain?"

" AAP Sab Ne Socha Hai! Yadi is yuddh mein aap sab Veergati ko prapt Hote Hain to aapke patniyan va aapke bacchon ka kya hoga? AAP Sab Mein Se kaiyon Ke vriddh Mata Pita bhi Honge kya aapane socha hai ki aapki mrutyu ke bad Unka kya hoga?
Aur Agar Unki kya Dasha Hogi yah Baat samajhne ke bad bhi aapko yah yuddh karna hai to Abhi Chaliye Mere Sath Mujhe Koi aapatti Nahin Hai,
Kintu agar aap sab Mahan yadavon mein Chutki Bhar ki Buddhi bhi hai To Apne se koi bhi yuddh karne Nahin jaega."

Krishna calms down for a few seconds before continuing," aur jahan tak baat Rahi mera naam ranachhod padhne ki,
To main aap Sabko Bata Dun ki mujhe isase koi Fark Nahin Padta,
Kyunki Agar mere ran Chhod Dene Se Kai Logon ke Pran Bach sakte hain,
Kaiyon ke Jivan sanvar sakte hain to mujhe ismein koi aapatti nahin hai aur Agar mujhe aisa Kuchh FIR karna Pada To Aisa karne se purv main thoda sa Bhi Nahin jhijkunga, Kyunki Naam to Keval pukarne Ka sadhan Hota Hai!
Chahe Krishna Bulao! Chahe Madhav Chahe Govind Bulao! Chahe Giridhar!
Chahe Rangchhod hi Kyon Na Pukar Lo!
Bula to aap mujhe hi Rahe Honge na, Naam Se Koi Antar Nahin Padta."

By the end of his speech, everyone had fallen completely silent and listening to him with deep devotion, a few moments go by and nobody comes out of their trance, the deep silence is finally broken by the Giggles coming from Subhadra who was sitting comfortably in the lap of Prema, she claps her small hands and raised them towards Krishna and said," bhaiyu Godi Godi!" Krishna instantly picked her up from the lap of Prema
And peppered her with kisses