Princess Of Mathura

Balram dau pov ( I am going to write the pov in English).

Everything in front of me was dark,
And the only thing that I was feeling was the pounding headache in the back of my head, suddenly memories flashed in front of my eyes as I remembered what had occurred on the battlefield.

I tried moving other parts of my body,
but a few seconds later I realised that I was probably in a bullock cart.
I successfully opened my eyes and screamed," Krishna, Main Ek bailgadi mein Kyon hun?"

Pov over

Krishna instantly jumped off his horse as he heard the voice of his dau,
He made his way towards the bullock cart pulled away the curtain that was blocking the sun and said, "kshma karna
Dau, hamare pass aur koi chara nahi tha."

" Aisi Bhi Kya Baat Ho Gai, Ki Tum Mere Hosh Mein Aane Tak Ka Intezar nahin kar sake?" scolded Dau angrily.

" gussa baad mein kar lena, pahle Ek Shubh aur chintadayak Samachar Sun Lo! Lagbhag do Prahar pahle Mathura se Patra aaya tha jismein yah likha tha ki aapke acche hone ki khabar sunkar bhabhishri ko Sadma laga aur Unki prasav pida prarambh ho gai,
Aur Pichhle do Prahar se Har do ghante Mein Mathura se ek Patra a raha hai jismein Revati bhabhi ke bare mein Suchna Di ja rahi hai, Agar Ham Usi Samay na nikalte to Shayad Ham filhal Mathura ke itne nikat Na Hote aur aap apni Hone Wali Santan ke Janm ke Samay apni Patni ke sath Nahin Honge."

Hearing this Balram Dau suddenly stands up, and demands Krishna to get his horse ready and both the brothers Run ahead of the soldiers leaving the charge to Satyaki. They manage to make it to Mathura in 2 hours, hand over their horses to the stable boys and run in the direction of revati's Chambers.

As soon as they reach there they are greeted by the unbearable screams of Revati, Balram tries to go inside but Vasudev stops him and says," Chinta Ki Baat Nahin Hai Balram, Radha aur Prema donon Revati Ke Sath Hai.
Vah donon use aur Tumhari Santan ko Kuchh Nahin hone denge,
Tum bus Yahan Intezar karo."

Another hour Goes by and no news comes from the Chambers,
Balram had finally calmed down a bit but his calm was short-lived as a Dasi came running out of the Chambers and said," Bacche ke Pran Khatre Mein Hai,
Garbhnal Uske Gale Mein Buri tarike se Atak chuki hai Humne chhudaane ka Har Sambhav Prayas kar liya Kintu nahin kar pa Rahe." She just says that and runs back in.

Balram starts shaking in fear for the life of his wife and child,
Krishna freezes on the spot and his eyes become Emotionless, tears start leaking from his eyes of Vasudev and he orders the servants to not inform Rohini and Devaki about this development.
The screens of Revati intensify as another Prahar passes by.

___________________________________________

Nearly one day of labour pains was over, suddenly the Raj Vaidya looked up to Prema and said," kshma karna yuvrani ji, Kintu sthithi Aisi Ban chuki hai ki ya to bacche ke Pran bachaya Ja sakte hain ya to Mata ke.

Tears start flowing from the beautiful eyes of Radha but anger rises in Prema as she says," aap apne Sthan se hat jaaiye, aapko jo karna tha aapane Kiya ab Meri Bari!"

The doctor moves from his place and Prema sits in his position, she gently places her hand on the stomach of Revati and closes her eyes and using her powers she starts to unties the umbilical cord from the child's neck, then she requests Revathi to push and Revati who had been completely exhausted by now feels the power of Prema in her home and suddenly gains strength and starts to push again and in just a few minutes the screams of Revathi had been replaced with cries of a newborn.

Prema looks at the beautiful baby in her hands and with a happy smile and tears in her eyes says," Rajkumari Revathi ko apni Chhoti Si Rajkumari ke Janm per Hardik shubhkamnaen."

"Putri!" Radha exclaims as tears roll down her eyes.

" Meri bacchi!" Revathi cries as she takes her daughter from the arms of Prema and peppers her with kisses

" Mere kaleje ki Thandak!" Exclaims Balram as he practically runs into the Chambers and takes his daughter from the arms of his wife.

Prema and Radha move back as Revati asks," Apne kaleje ki thandak ka naam Nahin Rakhenge Arya?"

Balram thinks for a few moments and remembers what he had been just told a few moments ago, he looks towards Prema with a look of pure devotion and gratitude as he says," Naamkaran ke din Meri Putri ka naam Chahe Jo Bhi Pade Kintu Sansar ise, Meri Devi ke Diye Hue Uphar ke Swaroop Mein Hi Smaran rakhega isliye main Rohini Putra Balram apni Putri ka naam 'PRISHA' Rakhta hun."
___________________________________________

(One of its many meanings is a gift from God

Hey guys!

So I was thinking that Prema is 14 in the book currently and Madirakshi is a little on the older side to be playing this character, so I have decided to change the face claim to Chahat Pandey
Her face naturally has that innocence that I would imagine prema to have but have a strong side to her as well.

So I was thinking that Prema is 14 in the book currently and Madirakshi is a little on the older side to be playing this character, so I have decided to change the face claim to Chahat PandeyHer face naturally has that innocence that I would imagi...