Pandavs

A week later,

Just like any other morning,
they gathered Under The Banyan tree
But something was different today because Ashwathama was not sitting in his usual spot, which was the closest elevated seat to Guru dron but in his place was sitting a stunning young lady who was probably younger than all of them but Ashwathama was sitting at her feet as if she was some goddess.
She seemed to be engrossed in deep discussion with their Gurudev, so much so that they did not realise that the students had arrived or they were simply not bothered by them.

( this Guru Shishya Ki Jodi is like, let them wait we have an important conversation to continue, let them stand in the scorching sun.)

Nakul was unable to control his curiosity as he whispered to his eldest brother," Bhratashri, aapko kya lagta hai yah kaun hai?" But before yudhishthir could get a chance to answer Arjun cuts in and says," Vahi Jinka Ham basebri se Intezar kar rahe the yuvrani Prema Hai yah. Hai na bhratashri?" Yudhishthir just nods, and the Pandavas start whispering amongst each other excitedly.

This small talk was heard by the Laura's and Dushasan said," Itni lavanyawati aur Tejasvini Stri ka Vivah Ek gwale Ke Sath Ho Gaya! Kya Sare Aryavart ke Rajkumar Mar chuke hain?"
This gained the attention of Duryodhan who was eyeing the Crown princess as if she were a piece of meat he in his disgusting and arrogant tone said," Aisi Sundari ko Mathura Ki yuvrani Nahin Hastinapur ki Maharani Banna chahie.
Per aap Kya Karen Jiske prarabdh Mein Jo Likha hota hai use Vahi Milta Hai."
The third out of the Kauravas vikarn was scandalized by the thoughts of his two elder brothers as he angrily reprimanded them," Unke prarabdh ka to pata nahin Kintu aap donon ki Buddhi avashya bhrasht ho gai hai bhratashri."

His anger rose as he continued," Yah kaisi abhadra baten kar rahe hain aap! Hamare mama ki Bahu hai, Hamare Mamare bhai ki patni aur Rishte Mein Hamari bhabhi aur bhabhi Mata Saman hoti hai. Is Tarah khuleaam unke sundarta aur unke prarabdh ke bare mein baat karna kurukul ke yuvakon ko Shobha Nahin deta!"

But before Duryodhan could reply the conversation between the student and her teacher had been completed and Aacharya Drona now addressed his younger students," Tum Sabko suprabhat! Aur Tum Sabko main yah Shubh Samachar Dena Chahta Hun Ki jis vyakti ka Ham Pichhle Ek Saptah se pura man Lagaye Jiski Rah dekh rahe the vah Gurukul a chuki hai.
Chalo ab tum Sab Milo inse, yah Hai Ujjain aur Mathura ki yuvrani, Meri sabse Pahli Shishya aur tum Sabki Guru Bhagini ya bhabhi." He gently pushed her forward.

Everybody joined their hands in greeting and she returned the gesture
Arjun without thinking twice went down to touch her feet because something in him told him to do that,
She quickly pulled her feet back as Arjun looked up at her," Aapne Piche Kyon khinch liye bhabhishri?"

" aayu Mein Mujhse Bade Hain,
To main aapko Apne Charan Kaise Sparsh Karne Dun bhrata Arjun?"
She said but he just went forward and touched her feet and held not removing his hand, Sahdev quickly did the same and Nakul followed his lead, even vikarn joined them. She was unable to believe what these princes were doing," aap log kripya karke mere Charan Chhod De!"

" ab jab tak Aashirwad Nahin Denge tab tak Nahin Chhodenge." they chorused.

" Yashasvi bhava!" She blessed them and looked back at her Gurudev who was just holding back his laughter.
They left her feet and then she asked them," aapane Hamare Charan Kyon Sparsh kiye?"

" aayu Mein Bhale hi Ham bade ho Kintu Rishte mein aap Badi Hain!
Duryodhan, pratah yudhishthir aur bhrata Bheem ko chhodkar Sab aapke devar lagenge, aur devar ka Sthan to bhabhi ma ke Charanon Mein Hota Hai."
Said Arjun, Prema blinked back tears at she got flashback of her past life.