The Wedding Part-1

It was 2:00 a.m., Purnima in Anuradha nakshatra, the 15th day of margsheesh.
Today's day was going to go down as one of the most auspicious days in human history, as it would be the day when Devi Jyotishmati and Sheshnag and Lakshmi Narayan tie the knot in dwapar yug.

The Mandap was beautifully decorated,
With light pink gentle curtains and Roses, it was completely lit up with diyas and it simply looked divine, people from all 24 villages had arrived despite the wedding being so early in the morning no one was feeling sleepy and everyone was excited.

The Mandap was beautifully decorated,With light pink gentle curtains and Roses, it was completely lit up with diyas and it simply looked divine, people from all 24 villages had arrived despite the wedding being so early in the morning no one was f...

(ignore the couple)

The boys had just finished Mangal snan and they were now dressing up for the day.

___________________________________________

Radha's chamber,

Everybody had gathered in radha's room because she had selflessly given any to Prema and Revati for the day, it was the largest room so it would give them space to move with all the things that were placed in it.

Mata kirtida, Devi Namrata( mother of Revathi) and Radha were helping the girls take the Mangal snan,
In the mangalsnan, the ladies would covered with the paste of turmeric, Ashwagandha, Amla, neem and sandalwood, then they would have milk and water poured on them, and finally, they could take a bath and come out.

Revati had been the first to come out of the bath. So, Devi kirtida and her mother had started to help her get ready by the time Prema came after the bath it was already 3 am, and Radha was Furious at her for taking so long, Revati already half done with her hair being already ready. Radha immediately started helping Prema dry her hair but because it was already late and she only had 45 minutes in hand Radha was panicking and because of that she was making mistakes, her hands were sweaty and she was shaking.
Prema was trying to help her but others would not allow her to do anything,
Prema was really worried for Radha if she kept on panicking at this rate she might get a panic attack and do them no good so in this situation of crisis only one thing came into prema's head," Sakhi sahayata!"

Radha was still shaking when she heard a voice from behind," Main Kuchh sahayata kar Dun kya Shri Radha?"
Radha turned around to see that it was none other than Devi Parvati," Devi Aap Yahan?"
To this, Devi Parvati replied by saying," Mere bhrata Aur meri Param Sakhi ka vivah ho raha hai, Main Nahin aaungi kya?"

" aapka बहुत-बहुत dhanyvad Devi!
Ab bilkul sahi Samay per aayi Ho Nahin to is Prema Ne To Mujhe kathinai Mein Hi Dal diya tha." To this, Prema just pouts but doesn't say anything

Devi Parvati looks at Prema and she says only one thing," Samay kam hai aur Karya Adhik, Jitna jaldi ho sake Prema ko taiyar karna hai. Muhurt 4:00 baje ka hai na?" Radha nods before she gets back to prema's hair.
Parvati starts helping Prema were her saree, it was a traditional Vaidharbhi saree. It took 15 minutes to do her saree after that Devi Parvati started helping her with the jewellery and 15 minutes before the muhurat Prema was finally ready the only thing remaining was to wear the Hari Chudis. Devi Parvati and Radha both kneeled in front of Prema and took one of her hands and started making her wear the Chudi and her rings.