33-All Kims must die

A man walked down the hallway and men in suits bowed to him as he walked past them to the door leading to the main room He placed his palm on the pass scanning his fingerprint and the door opened instantly.

He stepped into the room seeing many people in a white gown walking around doing their job.

He walked past them to the man who was examining and writing down on his notebook.

He cleared his throat and the man looked up,a perfect smile on his way.

"It's been fixed sir, please come this way"he beamed and started walking away and the man followed.

They arrived at a big wide door and the two stared at the camera,scanning their iris.the door opened instantly.

A monitor continues to beep continuously,a lifeless man was placed in the high middle of the Lab,a different wire was attached into his body,his eyes remain closed.

a smoke puffing out of his body and many doctors were attending to it.

"we are waiting for the boss to give his consent"

the doctor says as they approached the machine.the man walks up to him and stares at the pale face and chapped lips.

"I just received an order from the boss"his deep voice held a lot of power and  authority the men instantly shifted to the side giving him a better access to the body.

He reached the body and pressed the little button around his chest.

A sudden loud alarm whirls through the building.a female voice escapes the speaker.

"Would you like to delete all the Data analytics,if yes pressed O"she stated and the man complied.

The monitor stopped reading turning off immediately and the wires started sparkling.the whole room rumbled and the roof of the building open revealing a big needle like an arrow roll out,a dreary noise comes from it and the men covered their ear with their hands as the room shakes like the building was going to collapse at any moment.

The needle struck into the body and a loud whirl filled the room.

repeating code red.

"Congratulations,you have now reset Ai robot created by Jeon jaehyun giving the name park JM,kindly wait for 24 hrs to activate"the man smirks evilly and turns around immediately pulling out his gun.

Before the men could react,he shot them all like a professional killer.

the doctor screamed fearfully and tried to escape but the man grinned.

"Too late"

The door opened and two guys entered startling the doctor and they gulped especially seeing the blood all over them.

"All clear!!"they uttered coldly and all the bodies lay unconsciously on the floor with their blood flowing like a river.

the doctor gulp fearfully turning around to beg for their life only for the bullet to be pierced through their skull.

The man stepped towards JM and slowly rubbed his cheeks before his empty eyes dawned on the two.

"take him!"

Jungkook whimpers,his weak hands desperately reach out, trying to hold onto something,he was thirsty, weak and in pain.he desperately wanted to cry out but only the gush of blood came out instead,he really thought he was about to die but a hand suddenly gripped his tiny wrist pulling him to himself.

"Are you okay kookoo?"the boy asked and quickly hugged him tightly.jungkook felt his eyelids getting heavier and he couldn't breathe.

"H..... hyungie....I... I'm scared"