"You have such a beautiful house. If you had a painting there, it would elevate the chandelier more and in turn the room itself." He pointed at the empty wall across him.

"Remember the painting from the auction? That'd be perfect. Oh, another thing I need to thank you for. Thank you?"

"Still a no. Just give it up. I will think about it when we go on that date." He joked at the end.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, shaking his head. He frowned when he saw packed bags in the corner. It suddenly clicked. Jungkook is leaving and this will probably be the last time they'll meet. He blinked his eyes and looked at Jungkook then back at the luggage.

"Date you say..." He scoffed and turned his gaze away from the suitcase and got up. He walked towards Jungkook who stared at him in confusion. He stood right in front of him and held his hand out.

Jungkook looked at his hand and raised his eyebrow questioningly. Taehyung bent forward and held his hand pulling him up to stand.
Jungkook frowned slightly in confused as he watched Taehyung take a step closer.

He looked straight into Jungkook's eyes, his breath subtly caressing his face.

"Just ask me anything. Anything in the world and I'll put it under your feet. This is what you told me, remember?" Jungkook nodded mechanically.

"Will you really do it, Jungkook?" His gaze filled with intensity, yet nothing could be decipher med on his face.

Jungkook took a step forward and leaned in. "Try me." He whispered against Taehyung's lips. Jungkook could feel who the grip on his tighten at the action. He smiled, an almost smirk at the effect and took a step back letting go of his hand.

"You are so obvious. You are gonna ask me to accept your thank you. Anything except that, okay?" He winked playfully but Taehyung kept staring at him, confusing Jungkook.

"Stay."

"What?" Jungkook smile left his face as stared at the unblinking man infront of him, who took a step closer.

"Don't go. Stay. Wherever you planned to go, don't."

"Why?"

Taehyung felt his heart skip at the question. He wasn't expecting that. Why? Why didn't he want Jungkook to go? He didn't have the answer himself. What was he thinking when he uttered those words. He took a step back frowning, lost in thoughts.

Jungkook's condition was no less with the matching frown on his face. "Why don't you want m--" They flinched at the loud noise of ringtone. Jungkook looked at Bright's name on the screen and excused himself.

Taehyung rubbed his face, taking a deep breath. He drank some water and composed himself. "What just happened? Ugh... All this because he is not accepting my gratitude."

"I'll be there as soon as I can. Ya. Bye." Jungkook returned to the living room, disconnecting the call. 
"I have somewhere to go. We should cut this meeting or whatever short Taehyung-ssi."

Jungkook uttered as he put on his jacket and took his car keys. Taehyung held onto his gift and followed him out and then to the lift. Finally, they reached the parking lot.

"I didn't bring my car. So, how about you take me with you?"
Jungkook halted in his steps when he heard Taehyung.

"I have an other option too. You accept my thank you, take my present and I call my driver to pick me up. So...?"

"Haha... Nice try Kim. But no." Jungkook unlocked his car and got into the driver seat. Taehyung almost poured and sat in the passenger seat next to him.